1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Danny Pinto - Everybody is Welcome-Part 3

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    The 1st sentence you have written about the organs I had come to know after visiting the mummies in the museum. I had asked the guide how do they preserve the the bodies for such a long time, that time he had told all the organs of the body is being removed and kept in a seperate box as that will decay the body and later some chemicals are being injected into the body. I have seen those bodies which are 5000's of years old and when you look at them you feel as if a person is sleeping.
    Really enjoyed your write up on Danny Pinto.............

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    Glad I got to read the Part 3 also. so very interesting to read... so many details as well.. your interview was very good.. kudos to you for a great interview!
    BTW your one liner AWESOME:)Bow

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swarnlata,

At the end, as u rightly say, we all meet the same end.Dust to Dust as they say.Yes to the undertaker, u will fine everyone coming to him, the rich the poor,the healthy and the sick.Thats life.

Thanks for yr great comments.Regards.kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

We do not come to know these things otherwise.I am very curious in life, and after blogging has started, I have turned a reporter,I never knew I could interview people.

I have never seen a mummy but there is one in jaipur, and would like to see it, now that u have reminded me of the same.

Thanks and regards.kamal

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kamalji,

Good one-liner to wrap up this series..Big LaughBig Laugh(Does it sound like a cricket news..hee hee)...

Thanks for the whole piece...would have never known about this elsewhere...
    But, I wonder, is this service only in Mumbai? Haven't heard it elsewhere...

Bye

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

Blogging has made me a reporter, who goes around interviewing people.HAHA.
    Now i can walk even in the PM's office for an interview for Indus.Big Laugh

Well i dont ask the usual questions really, something of interest that will hold the I lites.People normally ask rountine questions, I dont !

thanks for yr kind comments.Regards.kamal

7. uncannybal

uncannybal Senior IL'ite

Kamalji
    This was one of the best series I have read in the blogworld. The effort you have put into this shows. Very interesting info and very well written. Kudos !

Santosh

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saraswathy,

Thank you.This service is available in all the cities, as we have Christians everywhere.But some people are experts and well known like Micheal Pinto.In Hindus too, we have the pandits called from other cities for marriages, that dosnt mean local pandits are not available.Depends on what confidence u have on whom.

And these people are experts in sending bodies to different cities with ease,dealing with all the red tape that involves hospitals, police and others.Hence many prefer to deal with them only though they may be in other cities.

Regards.kamal

9. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Kamalji,

enjoyed your end note "If you overtake, we undertake"

Goodone. I think Mr. Pinto's influence has really rubbed in.

I am sure its their sense of humour thats taking them so far in this otherwise morbid profession. It is not easy to work with dead bodies day in and day out. It can be really depressing at times, specially when it is an unnatural death.

Hats off to these people, on doing such a wonderful job Bow

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Santoshbhai,

Im touched by yr kind words man.Thanks a ton.Well i was not sure if the big man would meet me.But i guess i got lucky, and then he gave me a few hours to tell me so much.I learnt so much from him.

Regards.kamal