1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dandruff Problems & Solutions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by vatsi, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Rachananew1

Rachananew1 New IL'ite

Hello Shardu,

I just read somewhr tht this shampoo - Selsun Blue Moisturizing with Aloe Dandruff Shampoo will work good, saw the reviews in Amazon seems good. Even I am thinking to buy this soon. May be this will be of any help to you.

Regards,

Rachana

2. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

try 'Himalaya's anti dandruff shampoo"

3. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

Hey guys Baking Soda And Lemon is the best solution for your dandruff problems.

4. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Onions/ Lemons are good for scalp and removing dandruff

5. RaginiSree

RaginiSree New IL'ite

6. AngleD

AngleD New IL'ite

Thinning of hair is commonly caused by low protein diet, vitamins deficiency. In man, the male hormone to genetically predisposed hair root causes thinning of hair which is called as miniaturization of hair. The treatment first included high protein diet, correction of vitamin deficiency. The most common deficiency is Vit B12, Vit D, Iron deficiency, and anaemia. They should be treated with oral vitamin supplements and if the deficiency is severe than injectable is advisable. Enough protein daily should also be consumed. The treatment of miniaturization in man is the use of minoxidil 5% solution twice a day and tablet finasteride 1 mg per day is advisable.

7. flutteringwings

flutteringwings New IL'ite

Dealing with dandruff is so tiring, especially in winters!!! However, found really useful information in this thread. Thank you :) Will definitely try few.

8. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

Thank you for the tips. Try these ,Ill suggest you some home remedies which I had used and got best results. Soak Fenugreek seeds before night, grind them along with 1small onion in the morning and apply in your scalp. let it be for 1/2 an hour and rinse it with a good shampoo. for better results use it twice a week.

9. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

I need this!! My scalp is always dry and even if it's oily, I still have dandruff. Thanks for sharing.

10. goldenhoney87

goldenhoney87 Silver IL'ite

Make a paste out of neem leaves and add up lil curd for the volume.Apply to the scalp.THis is what i do and it always works. Am against using these dandruff shampoos as they might contain more chemicals.
    Haven't read the previous replies in this thread so am not sure if this tip is repeated by me.