1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dandruff Problems & Solutions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by vatsi, Dec 23, 2005.

1. bhartisehgal537

bhartisehgal537 New IL'ite

I had tried lemon juice with vinegar and its really effective.

2. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Hey All,

Just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice into your scalp and rinse with water. Then stir 1 teaspoon lemon juice into 1 cup water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat this daily until your dandruff disappears. Lemon's acidity helps balance the pH of your scalp, which helps keeps dandruff at bay.

Hope it will help you all...

3. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Hey All,

Just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice into your scalp and rinse with water. Then stir 1 teaspoon lemon juice into 1 cup water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat this daily until your dandruff disappears. Lemon's acidity helps balance the pH of your scalp, which helps keeps dandruff at bay.

Hope it will help you all...

4. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Junior IL'ite

Yogurt can be used.. i find that remedy to be quite beneficial

5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Soak netho seeds over night. N morning paste it n apply on u'r head . apply it for 1hr.
    Repeat it for 2weaks .

6. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I too faced the same problem one month back. I just look aleovera leaf cut it , took out its juice and added lemon juice to it. Mix both well. Applied it on my hair left it for 10 mins and then washed it with shampoo. Today I don't have any dandruff issue.

Try out , it worked for me.

7. indumathi1985

indumathi1985 Bronze IL'ite

I have used fenugreek. Soak some seeds overnight. Mix it with curd and apply . Leave it for half and hour or so. Then wash it with shikkakai or some good shampoo(I used shikkakai). Surely we can see the best results. And the hair looks so shinny and soft.

Regards,
    Indumathi

8. Tobemumma

Tobemumma New IL'ite

Hello friends...
    I just used to give hot oil massage to my scalp wid olive oil + vit e capsules ( as it suits to my hair type - oily scalp dry hairs, u can use a combination of castor oil+ almond oil+ coconut oil+ vit e capsules) twice a week....then used to take steam with steamer...u can wrap a towel soaked in hot water if u don't have steamer...then this is followed by most imp thing..HAIR PACK FOR DEEP CONDITIONING...i generally use BRAMHI PACK...get bramhi powder from ayurveda shops..mix 4 tb bramhi powder+ 3 tb curd+ 2 tb honey ( it should be pure) together and apply on scalp and hair strands...after half and hour wash ur hairs wid any mild shampoo that suits to ur hair type..( i use amay SATINIQUE shampoo and conditioner)...and trust me it makes hairs dandruff free, soft and also add volume to ur hairs...:banana:
    So try and let me know ur opinion....:relaxed::kissingheart:

9. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

10. kritikarastogi

kritikarastogi New IL'ite

You can apply a handful of baking soda in your damp hair. Rub it vigorously and then rinse with water. Baking soda prevents overactive fungi causing dandruff.

Take the 2 tbsp of the baking soda and mix with 2 tbsp of the water. Make it as the fine paste and apply over the scalp. The dandruff flaky patches over the hair can be removed. The baking soda cleanse residue resides in the hair scalp and make the scalp healthy.

All this home remedies are the effective and gives the proven results. The home remedies are to be continuing until the dandruff is gone from your hair scalp. For the one or two times usage of the remedy will not give the desired results. If you ask question about how to remove dandruff fast baking soda and lemon are easy and effective quick home remedies. Try this today.

Vinegar as dandruff remedy

Mix equal amounts of vinegar and water. Apply this mixture on your scalp using cotton and leave it on overnight. Wash your hair the next morning with a mild shampoo. Since vinegar has the natural acidic property, it will easily remove the dirt and dandruff from your skin and scalp.