1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dance India Dance in Zee

Discussion in 'TV' started by kalar, Jan 29, 2010.

1. kalar

kalar Junior IL'ite

Hi

Anyone watching Dance India Dance show in Zee. It is amazing to watch. :2thumbsup: The choregraphers/judges are doing a good job. The dance styles are different and not seen before.

Any feed back

thanks

kala:2thumbsup::party:party

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Hi Kala,

Yes I watch DID too. I have watched the first season too. I love Terrence choreography so much. His style is so unusual. I cannot stand Geeta these days...just my opinion. The first elimination was so unfair I think. Ameeth should not have been eliminated because his performance was way better than the other guy (Geeta's team).

Jaya

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Even i watch this show and like it so much. Its a good way to destress myself on friday evening.I like the standards of the show, they try to bring in new talent and shape up the raw contestants. At the same time, i dont like the too much intimate moves which are involved.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Also I hate this thing about doing unnecessary things on this show sometimes....like with Jai the host of the show & also the hostess and Dharmesh's I love you things... I mean is it really necessary to do that...

Jaya

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  5. esha469

esha469 New IL'ite

DID showcases amazing dancing talent :) What I dont like is eliminations in such shows .

6. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

i like to watch DID very much .

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  7. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hi kala,

I do watch DID . so far i did not liked ameeth and dharmesh (sir) elimination and the hostess saying i love u to dharmesh sir (not needed).

sometimes it looks as if it is deviated from the programme, and sometimes geeta is :crazy, too many acrobatics dance rather than real dance moves.

I like romeo style of choreography very much.

sreya.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  8. lalli30

lalli30 Senior IL'ite

I totally agree with Jaya!

the elimination of Ameeth was totally unfair! Just because that Geeta madam wanted the other circus guy to stay, she pushed ameeth out of the competition! I definitely HATE that lady who has no artistic talent whatsoever and likes to make bad comment about the other two judges s choreographies or dancers and who always feels like she has to fight back when others criticise her so called choreographies! Plus I think she is gross, vulgar...

Personally I think it s not worth watching at all...If wasnt for Terrence s beautiful, romantic and creative choreographies , I would have stopped watching a long time ago... (well, when ameeth was eliminated...)

I think some dances they show I coul not even be able to watch in the presence of my kids if I had some... ( I don't have children yet, ...)What do you think?

This lil champs competition was way better...I miss that miss littl sunshine called Afshah....

9. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Terrence choreography is simply amazing.....I still do not like Geeta's choreography at all...she just acts as though she knows it all..she comes across so egoist in my opinion.

Remo's is not bad either...his style is unique.

Jaya

10. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

Did you see the wild card round last week? Whom do you think deserve to come back? I feel dharmesh sir is okay and not very versatile compared to others like Parvez.