Dance Classes in Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by ramya76, Jul 1, 2008.

1. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi latha,

this is vidhya.. i'm new to dubai.. i was learning dance before my marriage and wish to continue again. i'm in old pakistani consulate and do u know any dance classes or private teaches near this area??? i already posted this request, but i didn find any response for this.. can u please help me out

2. paru2106

paru2106 New IL'ite

Hi Swetha,

I am Parvathi ,an IT Professional working for a bank here in Dubai.I am looking out for a good qualified dance teacher in Dubai for my daughter.I am staying in Karama. I was a dancer aswell learned for almost 10 years and participated( and won prices also) in state school youth festivals and all back in kerala .But had to stop due to some health problems and higher studies. So i know the importance of getting trained under a good teacher.Hope you can help me out as you are a dancer who got training here and must be familiar with the styles of different teachers.

Thanks,
    Parvathy

3. shruthivj

shruthivj New IL'ite

Hi all,
    can anyone suggest some good dance teachers for bharathanathyam.Am staying in Rashidiya.

Thanks and Regards
    Shruthi

4. lathasubramania

lathasubramania New IL'ite

hi swetha,

i am new to this site. i am looking for a classical dance teacher for my daughters who can come home and teach. we are staying near lamcy. Can you please guide me?

5. jyotsnavas

jyotsnavas New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Am jyotsna and I am starting Bharatanatyam classes at my place near lamcy. I am traained from Kalakshetra for 16 years & one of the senior disciples of Dhananjayans.. let me know what you need and may be we can work some classes out for ur girls.

6. lathasubramania

lathasubramania New IL'ite

ho that is great! how can i contact you over the phone? can we public numbers in this? i am new to this site that is y.

thanks

7. jyotsnavas

jyotsnavas New IL'ite

hey am also new to this so am not sure if I can...why don't you send me your mail ID and I will mail u my details.. let me meanwhile see if there is pvt message option to this... spk to u soon.

8. ngmenon

ngmenon New IL'ite

hi ladies,
    I am new to dubai. Can anyone please send me annapoorna murali's contact no.
    thanks
    nalini

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  9. nachammai

nachammai Senior IL'ite

Hi Divya

am looking for a dance teacher for my 4 yrs old daughter we live in dubai al nadha 2 where do u reside and do u come home to take classes or. pls do reply

10. vishycma

vishycma New IL'ite

Hi jyotsna is there ayway to contact you personally.
    I am sujatha