Dance and Music teacher in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by sangeeth, Feb 14, 2008.

1. parijata

parijata New IL'ite

Helloo...

Am looking for a Carnatic music teacher, in Abu Dhaabi for myself. Always wanted to learn music but somehow never worked out. Now my son is off to India for his studies and here I am an empty nester with lots of time on my hands. So if any of u gals know of a good teacher pls. do post their number.
    Hari Om and Take Care.

2. Sathya178

Sathya178 New IL'ite

Hi Ranjani,

Can you tell me where you are going to learn Thiruppugazh. I also want to join.

3. jasrose

jasrose New IL'ite

hi all,
    I stay in mussafah, abu dhabi and I am a classical music singer. I can teach classic music to any one who is interested. Please let me know if one is interested.

4. jasrose

jasrose New IL'ite

HI..
    I stay in mussafah and i am a carnatic vocal singer....i am interested in taking music classes to enthisiasts...let me know if anyone is interested....

5. bengalgal

bengalgal New IL'ite

Hi I am looking for a music teacher in Mussafah/Mohd Bin Zayed area for my son. Thanks.

6. pkn

pkn New IL'ite

Hi Mam,
    here is one Music teacher, her name is Rajasree Menon and she is post graduated in Music with Rank. i know her and she is the best teacher for Carnatic Music in Abu Dhabi.

7. jemiloluck

jemiloluck New IL'ite

Hello Sangeetha,

I read your post and am actually using this for the first time.Anywys lets come to the point:regarding your daughter's dance class.Am a dance and music teacher and I stay really nxt lane to you next to old NMC bluestar building which is nw called new K.M Trading building.I stay thr.If u would like to think further about it please contact me through Private Message.

Regards,
    Jemi

1 person likes this.
  8. manushelly

manushelly New IL'ite

Hi Jezz,

It would be really helpful if you could provide the contact details for the above tutors...

9. manushelly

manushelly New IL'ite

Hi jemi,

I have two daughters whom I wish to have formal training in music and dance. So, would you be willing to conduct private lessons at our home in Mitsubishi showroom Najda Street...?

Regards

10. jessyvictor

jessyvictor New IL'ite

Hi frenz,we r residing in Musaffah.am looking for Hindustani music teacher.if anyone knows plz let me know