1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

I applied besan haldi homemade facemask today on my face and neck.
    I did something for my skin today after a long long time.
    Looking forward to draw some great inspiration from you all dedicated and disciplined ladies!

2. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hello everyone.
    I did my usual routine for face.
    A disciplined routine always helps @thegirlygirl.
    Glad u joined us here.

1 person likes this.
  3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Was applying some face pack until Tuesday ....

Missed last two days. I tired washing face with Patanjali face wash, my god it is soooo good........

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi VaniVyas, Which Patanjali facewash you used? What is your skin type?

Hi All,

I applied butter milk to hair for half an hour then did shampoo. Hair are less frizzy and more shining. I heard it is a good dandruff treatment.
    I have more butter milk in fridge I hope I will use it more times.

5. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

I applied tomato juice on my face today. It added an instant glow to my face :)

How often are we supposed to do the the onion hair mask? I have pcos and I am suffering from very bad hairfall. Please kindly suggest.

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Can anyone tell me where can we get whole wheatflour in Bangalore with Husk..What we need to say the chakki person in kannada? Please help me out..Or anywhere is it readily available...Do people know sharbati atta in Bangalore?

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@madhuprabha :: Its really good to know that after you apply onion mask new hairs have started growing.How do you apply the onion mask? I have very thin hair and once i tried applying the onion juice but all started to drip off my hair from back side ,frontside and spread all over my body..Do you make a thick paste or thin paste?.Which process do you follow? can you please let us know the complete process of applying onion mask on hair? which onions do you apply on your h
    air? Big red ones or the small ones....Thanks

8. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

@workingwoman I used Patanjali Face Wash. It removes all oil from face and don't feel like using anything above that on the face.

This face wash gave my skin the perfect oil free fresh look which I wanted. I have oily skin.

9. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

hello. i am getting lots of pimples on my face. i have a combination skin. can you please tell me some tips to get rid of these. i don't eat oily/junk food. i even wash my face with face wash made for acne. but no use.

*P.S: i am allergic to gram flour(besan).

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi @Daisy,

As you have combination skin,which face moisturizer do you use.I do have combination skin.If you use any good foundation for face,then please share the details with me..That would be a great help for me..