1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi Madhu, WW, Jingi, how you all doing. Come on, lets get back to our routine. I am applying aloe+multani mitti pack for last 3 days to get relief from heat.

2. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hello madhu, CB, WW
    Yeah we have buck up ladies.
    I made a fresh batch of body wash powder. I added a some dried orange peel. The smell is so yummy and the color is also very orangish. Feel like eating the powder.
    Started with my nightly oil and morning manjal regime.
    @jingi92 - Thanks for the tip about henna and cracked feet. But does not the henna leave color on ur feet ? For me wearing socks to office and daily application of some cream/oil to my feet has helped a lot. Now my feet look presentable. :rotfl:

3. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, madhu, jingi and everyone,

I am trying to get into routine. We have moved to new house. Now I have a mirror in balcony too :2thumbsup:

I discovered that there are lot of tiny black dots (not patches) on my face. They are looking ugly :cry:. Also that I have black heads on my nose. Thanks to the mirror location in my old house where I never knew of all this doh1

For black heads I have have found remedies in google I shall try those.

However for those tiny black dots I am still wondering what to do. I found just one remedy which I am not sure will work (baking soda+olive oil+honey). Do you ladies have any idea about this problem.

4. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning WW, CB, Madhu
    Ah!, that is why I hate these mirrors. Never lies and throws up unwanted truths.
    The mirror in my bedroom is soo good, it never shows a grey hair, but if i happen to take a hand mirror and see in the bright sunlight, there those silver lines are visible near my hair line.
    Sorry, WW, i don't have any idea about these black dots. But how about a facial and maybe after steaming they will clean them. I know this is for black heads, but maybe................

5. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

hai
    folks to remove tan this is good .I am too lazy to do but I can tell you A good preacherhaha
    Grate potato,mash ripe banna a little besan a few drops of milk and little rose water .mix all apply wait for 10-15 mins and wash off with cold water.I know it works many of my girls have done it
    mirror mirror who is the prettiest of all of course you gals my dear

1 person likes this.
  6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi WW, madhu, CB, Gita
    Great tip, thanks @gitasharma
    Tips are always welcome. Becoz we are all trying to go natural and avoid cosmetics, everyone are welcome to givetheir tips.

7. tannu28

tannu28 New IL'ite

I'm very lazy and need extra motivation to stick to a skincare regime.Recently I'd been on a trip to Korea and as part of my souvenir goody bag I bought these $1 sheet masks. I got like 30 sheets. I put it on every night before I hit the sack !! Its been over a month and I feel noticeably better. I feel such ready to use skincare stuff is a good option for women like me ..

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    im back here after a long time...
    got stuck with in-laws:bangdoh1 so couldnt take care of myself for past few weeks..

so ... yeserday i did scrub and applied face pack...
    felt a lot better..

have bought himalaya protein shampoo.. how is this shampoo???
    reviewzzzzzzz pls...

9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Applying milk and besan on my face for past two days.

But my face is very oily after this. I need to wash my face every 2 hours to remove that oiliness on my face.

10. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhu, Gita, Jingi, WW, Vani, Divya, and others..hope you all had a good weekend. I applied clove pack (store bought) over the weekend.

WW, I don't know of any remedies for black heads, but steaming regularly helps to clear the face. But then I am afraid I will get wrinkles soon if I keep taking steam often.

Divya, no idea about the shampoo you mentioned. May be you can share how it worked for you.

Vani, milk/milk cream makes our skin oily. Instead of using milk daily, why don't you try different combinations, like besan+aloe, honey, turmeric, multani mitti, etc.

Madhu dear, how are you. Hope you are taking care of yourself.