1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Madhu, I grinded the powder from a nearby milling place and it was fine and soft. But I added some leaves powder which is said to remove facial hair with that and that made the powder kind of rough. And ya, it removes the oil and dust from face. I applied seasame oil today and used the powder to clean it. But its just the feel I get when I clean with a foaming cleanser you know. Have got used to that for so many years. Will try to reduce using it.

1 person likes this.
  2. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Yes CB, it is hard to do away with soaps fully. We have got so used to it.
    Which is the leaves powder u have added ? I have very fine hair near my upper lip and chin. Everytime, i have to thread it out.

3. chillbreeze

Madhu, I added kuppaimeni leaves powder and also kasturi manjal. I think we have to keep using them regularly for long to see any change in facial hair.

4. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi all ... cb, ww, mp ... learnt a new trick n thought of sharing ... fr cracked heels, apply henna ... green henna leaves ground and some lime juice ... apply to yr whole sole n all the cracked portion ... i ai

5. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

oops ... got posted midway .. so cont ... i applied like mehendi ... border of feet, toes, n complete sole .. this you have to apply just before going to bed ... and put your foot in a plastic cover ... tie the mouth of the cover with your feet/leg in it not too tight ... but make sure it doesn't come off ..in the morning, wash thoroughly ... you will find the cracks healing slowly

6. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, madhu, jingi and everyone,
    I am missing my night regime for last few days.. which is causing bad impact on my skin.
    I get too tired by night to do anything.
    I am using bath powder for bath and cleaning face with the same in the morning.
    Nothing for hair :thumbsdown
    Will try to catch up.

7. chillbreeze

Hello all, WW I am also missing the regime and it shows on my skin. Having light cold and with the weather, don't feel like doing anything. I am also using the bath powder for face and bath and thats all I am doing for my skin. Will try to apply some pack today.

8. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I have been on short vacation stay to a resort.We had nice fun playing in swimming pool whole day :8)..now my skin got really tanned badly.I have a party tmw.Please help me with some quick remedy.kneesmiley

9. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi WW, Madhu, CB
    For the past ten days, my skin and hair care routine has gone to the winds.
    I should start from 2morrow.

10. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi madhuprabha and all,
    I am also doing minimum for the skin. Cleaning with oats, bathing with the powder and steaming in weekend. Thats it.
    Mostly skipping night regime which is giving bad impact on skin.