1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

hi all,
    just want to share my tips. I have dry skin. After bathing my face looks too dry.
    But I found the solution by mistake. Apply Vaseline petroleum jelly in your face few min before bath. then as usual wash your face with soap.

no need any make up. your face will glow.

Dry skin girls can follow this beautiful tip. see result within a min.

2. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

hi pihu ... these days u hv treatment without surgery ... cryotherapy is one such ... plz find out from your doctor

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@jingi92 :: Thnku Jingi for your reply.We all are so great to find such a good friend in IL.I am not aware of cryotherapy but will definitely ask my doctor.I have very painful Hammeroids and moreover i am trying to conceive.In Market,there are so many medicines available which claim to shrink those hammeroids but none of them work.All are fake and money minded.So bit stressed out what should i do? Thnks for all your help...yumsmiley

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi madhu,
    ha..ha... its ok....let's motivate each other while others are out for summer break.
    My regime is going on as usual. Yet to do the weekend tasks.

5. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

yes u r right ... most of them advertised dont really work ... cryotherapy is a good one ... plz do try it .. and dont forget to tell ur doc u r trying to conceive ...

also plz ck this link .. Hemorrhoids Guide: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options

plz feel free to ask if any doubts or clarifications :)

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@jingi92 :: Thanks Jingi for understanding my problem and replying back to me.Sometimes i feel that i post my problem in IL to get any help from others here but i think i am wrong.Here, people discuss about so so many topics but never replied to my problem.Thanks again to help me out.I know that many women in IL might have suffered from hammeroids at any stage of their life but no one helps me.I am suffering from hammeroids and they pain me sometimes horribly.Don't know how to shrink them without surgery.Thnks for sharing the above link with me here.

7. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

happy to help ... feel free to contact me netime ... and yes i know about hemorrhoid prob ... being in the medical field has made me aware of many problems that we face ... hopefully yr problem will be solved too ...

8. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello @workingwoman, @jingi92, @pihu123

How are u all ?
    Today I applied castoroil, coconut oil with onion and hisbiscus flower paste to my hair. My hair always looks shiny when i apply castor oil. Except for the smell, this pack is good.
    For the face, it is nothing but the usual manjal and oil.

9. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi MP, fine here ... along with coconut and castor oil i also add some olive oil and abt 10 drops of bajaj almond drops ... the olive oil ensures healthy hair without frizziness and the almond drops mainly for good smell but it also has vit E ... try it ... also try bringhi powder if u get it there ...

1 person likes this.
  10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi @jingi92
    Thanks for the lovely tips. I will try it.