1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi WW, Madhu, bhuvi and everybody.

Today i applied oinion+2 hibiscus flowers+curry leaves+oil to my hair and washed it after an hour. Did not apply any conditioner after shampooing.
    For face i applied cream and manjal.

1 person likes this.
  2. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi perfectly_perfect
    u have to take an onion (size depends on ur hair length), handful of curry leaves, and hibisucus flowers or leaves or methi seeds (all these are optional) grind it.
    I grind this in the night and hang it in a cloth, so that the juice comes out and then heat oil and add both of them. Apply it to scalp, massage gently.
    After an hour, wash with shampoo.

1 person likes this.
  3. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi madhu .. dont lose the juice ... use it as it is ... dont grind it too watery ... you are losing the essence by letting the juice go ...

1 person likes this.
  4. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi CB, WW, madhuprabha, bhuvi et al ... i was able to get some bringhi leaf powder ... so now adding that also to the hair pack :)

1 person likes this.
  5. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Yes madhu. Now I am trying to save myself from that sunlight. I even hang some cloth to block it.

1 person likes this.
  6. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, madhu, jingi and everyone,

I am continuing with my regime despite of being busy so far. Last night I cleaned face with oats+honey though it was mid night. Then applied aloe+almond oil before sleep :clap

1 person likes this.
  7. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi madhu,
    i use only the juice and throw away the pulp after squeezing for the last drop. This way even the drain does not get clogged. And the main thing is, if i apply the onion mix, after washing my hair, the pulp will stick to my hair, after drying, the whole room will be littered with the pieces.

1 person likes this.
  8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhu and WW, I haven't been following any routine for few days now and hence no update from my side. Keep going gals...:cheers

1 person likes this.
  9. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Thanks Madhu for reply. Which oil are you using for this? How frequent are you doing it? What are the benifits? Thanks

1 person likes this.
  10. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Do you mix onion juice with oil?
    Thanks

1 person likes this.