Daily Meditation Log

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Viswamitra, Jul 26, 2021.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm so happy I came across this thread. Meditation has always eluded me whenever I start it. I did an app guided one last year and left it after 5 days or so.
    I will also start from Aug 1st as we are having a renovation going on now and a calming meditation is very much needed after tackling these Asian guys and making them understand plain simple English. :disappointed:

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

I am truly excited by seeing the level of interest. Let us keep this thread only to log in our data of date, time, duration and personal experience of meditation (if you choose to share). All other meditation related discussions, questions and comments be in Mind over matter: Meditation Club thread.

Let us do it for 100 days to begin with to have a reachable target and then, extend it further. I look forward to log in my data.

3. Viswamitra

Thank you @SuiDhaaga for joining us. If you like, you can share the past week as well.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

It is an initiative that came from @Srama and I happened to start this thread. But I look forward to learning along with everyone.

5. Viswamitra

@Laks09, You are most welcome. I am excited to see the outcome of daily meditation and discipline associated with that.

6. Viswamitra

Same here. Thanks for suggesting this.

7. Viswamitra

I am so happy you are joining us. Please include the past week as well.

nuss likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Thank you for joining here @Rihana. Days off can happen for anyone but losing one day is not going to matter in forming it into a habit as long as we do it right after the lost day. It is very interesting you mentioned about the pattern appearing out of "distractions" and "wanderings". If thoughts are coming out of vasanas, definitely they convey why we came into existence.

Let us begin the journey one at a time and eventually we will reach the destination.

9. Viswamitra

I am glad you are joining us here in this thread. I look forward to August 1st.

10. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Noble thread ! Though I am meditating for a long time, some days I feel lazy to do. Some days I lack movitation and zeal. I think I am in .

Viswamitra likes this.