1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo/conditioner- Experiences

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by madhat, Aug 12, 2020.

1. madhat

madhat Bronze IL'ite

Hi Beautiful Ladies,

Recording my experience with Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo/Conditioner. I thought it warrants it's own thread for future inputs and experiences.

After reading several reviews, I went and bought this korean shampoo and conditioner yesterday. According to majority of the reviews, it seems to stop hairfall and also seems to darken hair because of a herb called Rehmannia Glutinosa.
    Since I am already dealing with hairfall, I thought what do I have to loose. So went and used it today.

As with all first time product use especially shampoo, I always use a diluted version. I am assuming people who have reported itchiness in their scalp was maybe because of too much of the product. One person in amazon has reported to use only a tiny bit. So I diluted a little bit in an empty shampoo bottle and used it. Most people like the smell, but for me it reminds me of a cheap shampoo flowery smell. Not too strong, I give it 5 out of 10.
    Also used the conditioner. I am hoping to be in the reviewers who have posted positive results.

I will be keep updating this if and when I see any positive or negative results.

I the mean time, if anyone has used this product please do share your experience.:)