Daddy's girl!!!

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by smartgirl, Dec 20, 2011.

1. smartgirl

smartgirl Bronze IL'ite

While I turn 27 soon, I look back to see myself, the road I travelled. Surfing up's - down's on the wave of life, I have realised I am so much influenced by my dad.I see ME, a young one, wanting to attend the Dusshera mela on Pappa's shoulders, trecking with him on savanadurga hill, scared to lie that I did my Homework all by myself (when my grandmom finished my HW), Since then...I have learnt from my dad...
    learnt to light crackers, learnt to say truth in all circumstances, learnt to keep my city clean like I keep my home,learnt to respect elders,learnt to ride bicycle while he ran besides me, learnt to appericiate my mom's effort in home making and ignoring the lil glitches once in a while,learnt to behave well, learnt write the cursive writing,learnt to teach my younger brother, learnt to participate in competetions, learnt to peresent speeches on Independence day @ school, Learnt to stay strong when times are not so good,He was so overwhelmed and walked me to my first office, like he me walked to my nursery, He helped me plan my investments,
    He did so many things...and suddenly vansihed 3 years ago on the same day!!.
    I have wept, bolgged, shared thoughts and emotions with friends, co-Ilites...bt when I look into myself, the wound is still ripe. Today I am married, things have changed,life has changed, What still remains the same is the wound. I have learnt so much from my parents , What I have not learnt till date is to live without them.
    RIP appaji..I still love you!! Miss you!! and I still will always wish, I could come running to you...I will always be Daddy's girl :)
    Life is still not complete with out you and amma :(

Missing you both...
    SG

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hearty Condolences...May their soul rest in peace!!!!!!!....My prayers for you!!!!!

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

sorry to hear that dear..... everyone has to go through phase of life sometime or the other.. just be brave to take the truth....

good bless u

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My heartfelt condolence
    May they soul rest in peace.

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Big hug dear. They will always be with you in good times and bad, guiding you and sharing all your joys and sorrows with you. Time is the greatest healer.

6. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

I am in tears dear..
    believe that your appaji and amma are still with you..dont be sad it will make them sad too.
    Cant imagine world without parents..

7. smartgirl

smartgirl Bronze IL'ite

Thankyou dear ILites, for being with be during the tough tides..

Take care
    SG