1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dabur amla hair oil

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by blueygirls, Mar 5, 2007.

1. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

sorry for flooding the board. i dont have enough time to do any research so i decided to ask you helpful people ! :) Does Dabur Amla Hair Oil contain minetal oil as base oil? i cant find the ingredients list and i heard that mineral oil is bad for the hair. thanks again

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Here I am again inthis thread. I tried looking into the net.
    At the dabur portals they have not mentioed the ingredients at all. But at one site they have mentioned it as containing mineral oils. Product Detail (Pataks Mango Pickle (Relish) Ex-Hot)

At this site is mentined as containing mineral oils, but I can tell you one thing , thjat Dabur Amla is very wellknown for its hair growing properties. I had also used ti for sometime when I was in calcutta. But I stopped it aftersometime, since I like only Kesavardhin hair oil which is available here

All the best
    Latha :wave

3. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Using Vatika

Hi ELjaype,<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>
    Hi as bluegirl was asking you about hair oil i thought i will also ask you something in the same thread.

Actually earlier i used to use herbal essence and very recently i started using head and shoulder.But after that i found lossing more hair .Can u please suggest me a good shampoo which not very strong .

Next is iam using Vatika hair oil.Can u pls suggest me whether it good or any suggestion of good hair oil .

Last but not least that your suggestions on the forum are very useful and you give a very quick responses (a small token of compliment ).

Thanks in advance
    Mitra

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mitra,

Thank you very much for the small compliment. I get that very rarely. You made me very happy.
    As I told blueygirls that I don't anymore than what I use, I had also used many shampoos , tried sunsilk, vatica, Nile and Himalayas. But I seem to prefer Biotique , which is very soft on my hair. Mine is thick and curly hair with dry ends even if I don't look after it a day.
    After hennaing for years, it has straightened out a bit and now it is better manageable.
    I never use anyother hairoil except Kesavardhini , to which i am very partial to.

What I can tell you is that, do not use anti dadruff shampoos or medicated shampoos unless you know very well that you need it. Otherwise those shampoos create problems for the hair. They are only for the advt's.
    Please call me Latha will you ?

Love

5. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Thanks Latha

i was so nice of you to give a quick response .But iam not sure whether in USA i will get Biotique and kesavarsdhini .

So may be i need to shift to my earlier herbal essence shampoo..
    Let me switch and see the results .

Thanks
    Mitra

6. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mitra,

Just now I have given the links for the kesavardhini site and also the place where it is available online, in the thread 'help my hair please '
    So I am not repeating here
    Ok all the best

7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mitra,

Biotique shampoos are also available at the same coimbatore mall online site

All the best

8. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Thanks Lata,

I will look for them on the sites you mentioned.

Cheers
    Mitra:wave

9. blueygirls

blueygirls New IL'ite

haha thanks everyone. i cant wait to check out if the closest indian store in little india has the hair oil :):wave

10. rajinigandhap

rajinigandhap Senior IL'ite

Hi Elijaype,
    I follow all your tips.They are Excelent.
    I want to know where i can find keshavardini Hair oil.I am staying in Bangalore

:wave
    Rajini