1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

'Cutie--Pies'....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Apr 7, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

I am the Mother of 24 loving kids!!!!

Wondering??**--Yeah! I am talking about those irresistible kids for whom,
    I am the Class- teacher! :

· Funny and mischievous…

· Cute & Ravishing ‘Silent-Killers’…

· Sometimes annoying…

· Sometimes make one go crazy!!?![​IMG]

· Caring…when I’m low and dejected; -they would never leave me until I break into peals of laughter, with their ‘kadi jokes’!

· Soft—Hearted… (Except that they tend to go barbaric, on having a trespasser into their class!! [​IMG]

· Magnanimous…’coz often they generously ‘sacrifice’ their class-work notes;--until Mrs.Vineeta, the H.M. pulls them for checking!!

· Tolerant… (?!)—but don’t ask me about their ‘Special Violent Spells’, if someone talks ill about their class!

----All said and done, my children are Adorable.[​IMG]

Now, their valuable comment about me:-
    “Ma’am is a grown-up child!
    Well! What to do?-Sometimes ‘Motherly Affection’ springs out from such a grown-up child!!!!

Fine! Jokes apart these 24 bubbly, vivacious ‘Cutie-Pies’, have made my stint of teaching career..meaningful.

--Saras

[​IMG]

2. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

> Ma’am is a grown-up child!

So was my real mother. She was about 20 years older than I. As I got older and more educated, this age difference seemed to shrink.

I am glad that you are enjoying the company of your students.

3. SARASVADIVU

Dear sojourner son,
    {refer to your comment}

> Ma’am is a grown-up child!

'So was my real mother.'

Hmmm better listen to this mother ok:biglaugh

>I am glad that you are enjoying the company of your students.

--Of course my world revolves around my Goddess-who puts up with all my eccentricity at times-and these kids!!!!

:cheers
    Saras

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear saras

I loved this blog of yours....It shows how much you have understood your adorable students....sorry... children.

I still remember my nursery teacher Ms.Tims just becos she was so kind and affectionate to all of us and a few more teachers who were like her.

Being a teacher i feel they need not be stingy for smiling or wishing the students in return and i used to keep thinking what is benefit of keeping a stern look ...is it to just earn respect????

The kids love to attend classes of teachers who are very jovial and kind and they dread to even go to school when they have to attend classes of teachers who are really very strict.

From your blog i understand that you are a teacher who is adored by all your kids becos of your affectionate and considerate nature.

Enjoy your time with them and let them remember you fondly even after they become grandparents !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

That was a cute post.

I can imagine how happy you would have felt when they said that.
    So sweet.

It really is a wonder these days to get teachers like you. Kids are like mirror they reciprocate anything smile or frown.

I am happy that you are letting them be themselves by being one among them.

I remember Niranjan(my son) telling me last week "Mummy I am promoted to class 1 right? Can you call the school and tell them to promote my teacher too.please I want her in 1std also"

Now that is how a teacher should be isn't it?

Lovely post dear.

6. SARASVADIVU

>I loved this blog of yours....It shows how much you have understood your adorable students....sorry... children.

--Thanx a lot mss for addressing them as my children:)

>I still remember my nursery teacher Ms.Tims just becos she was so kind and affectionate to all of us and a few more teachers who were like her.

--Very true sunitha..It's been the inspiration of my teachers back in school that I actually became a teacher..and if I'm able to create at least half their impact ..then I'm sure I can proudly call myself a good teacher!! God Bless your Ms. Tims:bowdown

>Enjoy your time with them and let them remember you fondly even after they become grandparents !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Choooooooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
    Thanx dear.

:cheers
    Saras

7. SARASVADIVU

Dear IM,

>I can imagine how happy you would have felt when they said that.
    So sweet.

ha..ha...ha..ha..true malar..and to top it they gave me a gigantic card (as me) with all their thumb prints!!!:thumbsup

> Kids are like mirror they reciprocate anything smile or frown.
    --Very true an observation there:bowdown

>I remember Niranjan(my son) telling me last week "Mummy I am promoted to class 1 right? Can you call the school and tell them to promote my teacher too.please I want her in 1std also".

Now that is how a teacher should be isn't it?

Oh-so-cute of your kutti da!!! [​IMG]

Thanx again Iniya for coming in.

Cheers,

Saras

[​IMG]

8. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

That was a lovely post and the way you introduced your students as your children. How sweet of you....

I still can remember my couple of my teachers whom I cherish even today. Because of them I'm here molded in a good shape.

I always have a great respect for a teacher...and here you my dear friend...is also a teacher. How gifted I'm to get a teacher as a good friend....

I take this opportunity to thank you dear saras what your are...keep continuing your good work of teaching....gifted children to get a teacher like you...

9. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras,

That was sooooo cute:)!!

It shows the pure love you have for your children which is an admirable quality in a teacher to have immense love and compassion for the kids. they truely are blessed to have you as their teacher and you are equally blessed to have them as well!!

God Bless all of you and may this love grow and grow!!

Akil

10. SARASVADIVU

Deareat malar,

Happy you are here....

>I still can remember my couple of my teachers whom I cherish even today. Because of them I'm here molded in a good shape.

--Of course malar true.. as I even told Iniya, if I'm able to give my children at least half of what my teachers gave me..I shall call myself a good teacher!

>I always have a great respect for a teacher...and here you my dear friend...is also a teacher. How gifted I'm to get a teacher as a good friend....

--In fact I'm gifted to have so caring and concerned a friend as you malar:bowdown:bowdown

>I take this opportunity to thank you dear saras what your are...keep continuing your good work of teaching....gifted children to get a teacher like you...

--Thanx for those motivating words da.
    I too am gifted to have such lovable kids who actually 'nurse the wounds' I earned through a disastrous marriage.

To be frank..if not for the Grace of my Goddess & these kids I wonder what would've happened to me.BowBow

Really happy malar to share all these with you..somehow you made me feel light!

Love

Saras
    (ps. your new 'avatar' is sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute)