1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Cute Bassinet Purse for kids

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by ramvino, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi leela mam!!
    i didnt difficult to do with black.........and thanks aton for your pattern for this cute n pretty basssinet purse........and htis one is trial for me.......yeah mam!! there is a story behind this one.........sterday night my son didnt sleep till 12 midnight at that time i made this one half way and today mor.....my Dh gone to morning shift so got up at five.......and dds gone to school at 6:20am...so in the middle i got sometime to put some lines........and then after 6:30 to 7:30am i finished this......nearly i spent three hrs.........but it very easy and the hood part is little bit confusion for me....hence i am first time experience with this hood part.....and picot stich alos.....sofar i didnt use this stitch.........and yeah my dds loves very much..........they ddidnt see yet the fisnihed part.......they will come eager from, school to see this one........ahve to do more than five..........will post it in IL..
    my native place in madurai,Tamilnadu.........two months i am going mam......july 27th to sep 8th.......i am very much worried not to having time to spent in IL whne i am in India.......

2. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi vino
    im able to know your real artistic spirit...keep it up...nd enjoy thru out...touchwood...

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

hey very nice interesting stuff...........

thanks for sharing

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Beautiful Ramvino. How much time did you take. Is it so easy to make. I saw leela chechi's project. But as i couldn't afford much time for craft works, i thought i will ask her for the pattern later.

Now pick-pockets will also keep an eye on dolls n toys :wink::rotfl:rotfl

5. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

nearly three hrs mira!! its soo easy to make........and i didnt expect that i can finihs it within one day :)

6. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai vino dear.........:wow:wow:wow you did it so........fastly.i am lazy na my cradle work is running slowly.the color combination is superb dear and you did it so............neatly.sandhya:)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

oh! thanks Ramvino. For you sofa tissue cover, did you any filling for the rest on top of the sofa (the one in contrast colour)?

8. ZOVA

ZOVA Gold IL'ite

hi vinodhini
    yes it is so cute..naan seyya ninachitte yiruppen ninka seythu mudichitten,....hats of to ur interest...en tamil sari thaane? ha..ha...

9. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

Wow lovely purse. Colours are very attractive.

10. suryayasaswini

suryayasaswini Silver IL'ite

:eek:mg: How fast you r doing all these works. great dear.

If you r ok i will deffinetly come to your home to learn the crochet work.:)