Customer Service of Dubai Call center needs to Improve

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Poonam_rr, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

I think there are many things which we dont like here,I am surprised to see attitude of customer service executive.Normally I avoid calling any call centers in morning due their unmannerly behaviour.But today morning I had to call Du as I changed my handset & they were sending me msgs at 2.00am or 3.00 since two days.That lady was telling me to remove sim & put it back,I nicely told her maam I have already done that.She asked me when you did I said yesterday afternoon,& then she is telling me do it today I said what diff it will make.I told her see even I think you should speak to somebody in technical department,or you should look into matter instead of suggesting me something which I have already done.She started screaming over phone,& said this is the problem with you all,you want us to help you but dont want to do what we are telling you.I really got hyper,& told her you do not deserve this job let me speak with your Assist or supervisor,rudely she said I can not transfer your call,Then I said ok..at least forward my request to your Technical dept.She gave me a stupid reply like,ok I can forward your request "BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR FULL NAME":spinI said so am I scared of giving my full name it's your duty to ask.She took my details & very rudely said Nationality I proudly said INDIAN.she didn't say goodbye phrase too.
    This conversation really upsetting..& on weekend my mood is totally off..not feeling like talking to anyone.

2. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Hi
    what expreienced is true,i also called one call center ,but i shouted they politly listen what i said but no responce,i called many times,different people vl atten call i explain all ,they vl tel s mam,i vl send mail regarding this matter,u receive a call,but no call,
    i dont no,y they r hired,they r not doing thier job properly sitting simply infront of system like intel inside and mental outside,dont do what we asked for,i stopped calling those people,what to do,they proper to their own nationality i think.
    god is great
    thanks
    regards
    uma