1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Curtain Raiser for Varalotti's new serial story - LOVE ALL!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Induslady, Nov 5, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo,

In as much as you are addicted to serials, I too am affected. Once ALS was over and I took rest for two weeks I wanted to have the same high as I had while writing ALS. Hence started working for a serial.
    This serial is not just about the IT field. It's about the IT field with particular reference to a virtual community like ours.

Of course I will not be taking anything from IL - names, persons or incidents - but will be taking all the love and affection that is available in plenty in this wonderful community.

Thanks for your kind wishes and thanks for including me in your prayers. Stay tuned. And wait for 12th morning for the first episode.

As in ALS, looking forward to your kind support and encouragement throughout the serial.
    love,
    sridhar

2. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,
    Cant wait for the first episode. Good luck and welcome back..
    Aparna

3. varalotti

Hi Aparna,
    Thanks a ton.
    Stay tuned. It's 12th morning sevennish Indian time. Should be Tuesday evening/night for you.
    regards,
    sridhar

4. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir...

Hope tomorrow comes fast... eagerly waiting for your post..

Luv,

Vanisha

5. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank for the comment...I love to surt throught the net for wonderfull picture... espacially GOD's picture (radhakrishna & Vinayaga). I can't remember the site I copied the picture.

For your coming serias... I pray to the all mighty that it will woo many fans. May All Mighty help you in your waords and dedication to finish this serial till the end...

Luv,
    Vanisha

6. varalotti

Dear Vanisha,

Thanks a lot. With God's Grace all things are set. I have set the alarm to go off at 5 30 AM. Going to the temple at 6 30 and will be posting the first episode (12 parts and an epilogue) before 7 AM.

Though I have written hundreds of stories and a lot of serials I can steel feel the butterflies (at times even dragonflies) in my stomach.

It's all in HER hands now.

love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

My Dear Daughters, GFs, Sisters and Friends,
    The time now is 10 30. I am planning to retire for the day. I have the same feeling, the same butterflies in my stomach, which I had on the day before my CA Final examinations started.
    I have set the alarm at 5 30. Planning to have a bath early in the morning, go to the temple near by, come back and post the episode before half past seven.
    It's your love and HER Grace that should help me deliver the story to you.

Please continue praying for me.
    love
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

In a few seconds from now, I will be uploading the first episode of LOVE ALL.

I got up pretty early in the morning, had been to the temple, got HIS blessings for all of us before posting the first episode.

Looking forward to your love expressed in the form of fb.

love,
    sridhar