1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Curtain Raiser for Varalotti's new serial story - LOVE ALL!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Induslady, Nov 5, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,
    Very few authors have had the privilege of publishing their stories on line. Fewer still had the luck of getting fb from great ladies from around the world. And only one in a million would have had the privilege of publishing something on line and being given a fb by his DW. I am proud to be that one, Indhu.
    I have been running out of names, of late. My heroine should have been in born in early 80s and hence I had to choose a name that would have been prevalent at that time. For instance I can't call my 25 year old heroine, Maragatham, though that's a wonderful name. Nor can I call someone who is seventy year old as Priya as that would look odd. You were a major force in my selecting this name. Hope you understand.
    When you remember my 7th child (well, it feels quite odd to talk to one's wife using the words, 'my 7th child') whenever you serve love all, well, what more nourishment will she require?
    I had planned not to reply to you until I had written the first draft of the first episode which I completed only today. I only hope it would bring happiness to all these wonderful people - GFs, daughters, sisters and mothers.
    These words mean quite a lot to me, Indhu.
    thanks a ton,
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Vanisha,
    thanks a lot. I have been working on the first episode for the past three days and I only hope, wish and pray that it is up to your expectation.

Incidentally, your new Avatar is wonderful. There is so much of life in the picture. Great work. Where did you get it?
    Looking forward to your support throughout the serial.
    love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Thanks, Sriniketan. It's enough for me to know that you will be waiting for and will be reading every episode. You can post your fb at any point you like. I am making some points in the story to make you post a fb every week starting from the second week. Let's see if it works.

sridhar

4. varalotti

My dear friend,

I love seeing you naughty. Remember in the opening scene in ALS you - I mean Dr.Kamla- would teach the errant cab driver a powerful lesson in her own naughty way.

I had a character by name Dr.Kamla. It was not just a product of my imagination; it was an effect of inspiration - I got by observing you on the site. So will be the case this time.

I am not modeling Yamini on any one. As usual I am making her an ideal character. Good enough to inspire the women the world over! If you got any ideas, well, my dear, dear, naughty friend, keep it to yourself.

My fervent prayer to HER is that I should get the similar words of praise when I post the episodes. Incidentally 12th is an important day in more than one way. I'll tell about it in an epilogue to Episode 1.

I am pretty sadistic when it comes to giving a kind of "suspense" feeling to my dear friends.

ha ha ha.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Brindha,
    thanks for the nice words you have for the CR. Don't worry about the delay in reading the episodes. As you know my forum is open all the time.

Wish you all the best in your mission. Complete everything and then come here with your love, affection and wonderful fb.

Thanks for your kind wishes, my dear daughter.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Malathi,
    thanks for your wishes and prayers. Each baby seems to be outperforming the others, because with each subsequent baby, your love and affection has been increasing in a geometric progression.
    Looking forward to your support and encourage throughout.
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Pooja,

I think the name Pooja does the trick. You know, Pooja, three years back, one Pooja started the thread, What to Pray for? in the Religious forum. I gave a detailed reply. And was soon followed by stalwarts like Kamla. And you know what happened, I ended up writing a whole book which was published last month. The first chapter of the book is fully based on what I wrote in that thread.

And now this Pooja - I mean you - is digging up all my old posts and saying nice things to me. Your fb has been a great inspiration for me, Pooja.

I am placing my child "blindly" into your hands, because of the 'blind love' you have for me and my writings. In that atmosphere of love, not only the child will be hale and hearty but also will be growing fast.

Well you like the name, Yamini? I like it too. And I have been living with her family for the last three days. I mean I was immersed in the first episode.

Once again thanks for your kind wishes and prayers. They are my greatest strengths.
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

My dear Mythili,
    For my seventh daughter, to be kissed by you is a blessing. to be whacked by you is a blessing too.
    While kissing and whacking the child, please do not forget to bless its father.
    love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear DD cum gf,
    lovely words from a loving mother. I am happy that you like the name Yamini. All of us have to live with that name and the person for the next four months.
    thanks for your wishes and prayers.
    love,
    Your Pa cum bf

10. varalotti

Dear Aishwarya,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. When I see so much of enthusiasm around I get a lot of inspiration to write the story.
    I am now confidently replying to all your posts because I could complete the first draft of the first episode.
    love,
    sridhar