1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Curtain Raiser for Varalotti's new serial story - LOVE ALL!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Induslady, Nov 5, 2008.

1. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Dear pa cum bf,

Iam very glad to read another love all. The name itself shows the good ness of the story. Iam all set to go through it pa. being a mother of two kids yet i would love to look after this baby toooo and very lovely.

So this time main character is yamini good name pa. All the best for u and my prayers are all ways for u.eagerly waiting for 12th.

bye pa cum bf, pls takecare,

your daughter cum gf.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    The curtain Raiser itself is too good.I'm all ears for this new serial.The title is just superb! - "LOVE ALL" :thumbsup
    Good Luck and awaiting the arrival on the episodes.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika Mol,

It seems that more than your getting addicted to the serial I sort of getting addicted to your love, affection and fb. So I started the serial pretty early.

LOVE ALL is based on a virtual community - a community like ours. With HER grace Yamini will visit you all on 12th November 2008.

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes, Mol, which for me is the greatest need of the hour.
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

My Dear DD,

Even as I was writing the final episode of ALS I started planning for my next serial. I was toying with several options when the whole story was staring at me - I mean our web-based community.

I am really thrilled to know that you were also thinking about a new serial on similar lines.

When you do something for your daughters, GFs and sisters, it's not an effort, DD. It's plain love and its manifestation.

Thanks for your kind wishes which I very badly need at the moment.
    love,
    Your SriPa

5. varalotti

Dear GF,

That was a lovely message for me as I am writing the first episode of LA. This is a love story of a totally different genre, something I have not experimented so far.

You have correctly identified the force behind all these "offerings" - my wife and child and above all our common BF, His Mom, His Pop and even his Uncle and Aunt, not to forget his brother and his two wives.

This time no excuses, GF. If you don't visit the episodes regularly I won't hesitate to come Downunder to pull you up.

love,
    Your BF

6. varalotti

Thanks Vidya. It's not a burden for me. A mother just dissolves her life-energy into her milk and feeds her child. The child is happy and nourished. But that is not a burden for the mother. It will actually be a burden only when the child does not drink her milk. I don't have any pretensions about my needs. In as much as you need to read, in fact much more than that, I need to write.

Honestly Vidya ALS created a high for me which I cannot live without. Hence LA.

I am now confident that my child is in the safest hands.

Very endearing. The truth however is that Varalotti loves to write only love stories.

Thanks. I am sure my hero and heroine will be with me during this journey of love as well.
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dearest Vashini,
    ALS got me many daughters, GFs and a fine Avatar too designed by a fine person. With LA I want to get more love and affection from all. Hence the title LOVE ALL.
    While waiting for the serial please do pray for me.
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Dear Chithra,
    How can I ever going to thank you for your affectionate, loving and prayerful wishes?
    You are right about my evolution. When so many people are showering so much love on me, how can I not evolve. Any other person in my place would have evolved so much to make a claim for a Nobel Prize. But I being I could only evolve this much. Of course that doesn't have to do anything with their love, but only with my skills.
    Age has had a mellowing effect on me, no doubt about it. I am surprised what these three years has done to me. Today I am not daring enough to post the Male Prostitute or the Sperm Donor thread. I can't even think of writing what I wrote in the fourth episode of The Beauty and the Brain.
    As to your fb, you are free to write whatever you want to in whatever way you want to. Right from day one, my forum has been open to all and I have been encouraging ILites to write in any manner that suits them.
    Some opt for constructive fb, some for analytical ones, some prefer emotional outbursts and some outpourings of love. Everything is perfectly fine with me.
    As you might have seen the one skill I developed in IL is to write a reply that matches in content, tone and the tenor of the fb.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

9. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear BF,

I will be there in each & every episode you put on IL. Oh yes! I forgot abt BF's Dad, uncle, aunt & bro with 2 wives. Thanks for reminding me of them.

Wld love to have you & your beautiful wife in Oz. I am sure you will come up with another serial when down here.

Regards,

Your GF

10. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir,
    I enjoyed reading 'ALS' and I am eagerly waiting for 'Love All' to be released.
    May this seventh child be all success with blessings of the Lord of Seven Hills.

best,