Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. keechu

keechu New IL'ite

Hi friends
    can anyone please tell me about the per sqft rate in areas like sholinganallur,madipakam,medavakkam and keelkatalai..i have been hunting desperately for a READY TO MOVE IN 2(worst case 1) bhk flat in these areas of south chennai within a small budget which is maximum 25 lks(inclusive of all extra charges)..has any one heard about nest builders?seems they are offering 1bhk flat at sholinganallur..am yet to go and see the flat..any inputs regarding such low budget builder are highly appreciated!
    another option am
    having is finding a good flat with rental amount in the range 8k to 12k(inclusive of maintenance)preferrably in a gated community...ILites please share any helpful information regarding my requirements..
    thanks a lot in advance!

cheers
    keechu

2. keechu

keechu New IL'ite

Also please share any reviews about provident cosmo city at siruseri

3. sakshidhawan

sakshidhawan New IL'ite

The price per sq. ft depends upon the area, Now a days chennai is very costiler in terms of real estate.

4. akrutirai

akrutirai New IL'ite

It will be better if you checkout the builders website directly instead trusting other sources first, because it will reveal more information to you than any other site. I always prefer to check the builder’s site first for all the necessary information, as I did when I bought Radiance Realty’s Visvamoda in Warren Road. I do check the sites you mentioned too, but just for some reviews if available. That’s it.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

radiance realty's visvamoda how much did you buy for...and what was radiance called before it became radiance...

@sakshidhawan i did raise a query about the burning in the graveyard next to voora..you never answered..

i believe both the above posters are trying to promote your builder.. voora and radiance respectively..