Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Raoghere

Raoghere New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am moving home, I am rushing to dispose of my brand new luxury 3 bedroom apartment and 2 ground land near Rama Chandra medical college, chennai 116. I am posting it here after finding some one's (pinky6) requirement for flat or land near that location for 80 to 90 lacs. If you need it please contact me.

Rao

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi all

Did anyone book house in Jain Construction - Project name: Inselli Park, Padur, OMR? We are planning to book. But before that thought of getting some feedback about that area, construction etc. Any feedback ladies?

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

3. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

No one is it ???!!!!

4. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

Here is an update from Hiranandani Upscale at OMR.

5150 - 2BHK - Seawood/Pinewood/Brentwood
    5450 - 3BHK - Seawood/Pinewood/Brentwood
    5600-5700 - 3BHK/4BHK - Greenwood/Birchwood/Greenwood
    5405-5400 - 3BHK - Edina
    6150/6450 - 3BHK/4BHK - Bayview (Upto 15th Floor/Above 15th Floor)
    6200-6700 - 4BHK/5BHK - Oceanic

New building Amalfi launched at 5500/5600.

I heard Seagull is at 7000 (unconfirmed).

Extremely good return for Investors, Nov 2011 when I saw it was trading at 4750-5000. 20% increase in last 6 months.

In 2010 Nov it was 4200-4500. Close to 35-40% increase in 18 months, one of the best in OMR.

I definitely missed the bus here. Some of my family members were looking to get in, but delayed too much.

Oceanic had the best return (4500 to 6700, 67% return in 18 months). It is now well above others as there is no other option at this size with a sea view in OMR.

Olympia's SkyVilla 6000 sqft luxury pads (2.9C in 2010) was the only competition, but now in comparison Oceanic at close to 2.75C for 5BHK looks expensive.

Heard Seagull could have penthouses for 10C. Might be a rumor, but well OMR is becoming way too expensive.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  5. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

I think one of our ilite Anithapartha bought there..Let me chk and get back to you..

6. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,,

Thanks for your detailes rate for OMR.

But what I heard is all the apartments in OMR is left unbooked due to large supply and less demand..Are you very sure abt this investments..Will it make assured return..

Couple of my relatives who are here in Uk is looking for investment and they are bit baffled about where to invest as they are getting mixed review of OMR they have started looking in porur poonamalle area..So please throw some light on OMR investment so that I can show this to them..Recently I bought some land in Padur, OMR and even I am confused whether it holds the good investment..

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vasuma,

Anitha has booked in pebble brooks if i am not mistaken..

8. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Yes Shanvy, You are correct..

Thanks for clarification..

9. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

Yes, OMR has lots of supply.
    I am also very skeptical on returns. Some projects have well other have not.

But there is no other place in the Chennai region which has so much development taking place. Especially in terms of townships and high rises. Sea-view and IT are a definite pluses.

I am also debating with one of my family member who wants to buy a land. If the land is cheap then it should be fine, but if it expensive I am thinking why will anyone buy a property outside the gated community and not go for a cheaper flat or a comfortable expensive Villa. At this point noone can live outside of these gated communities in Padur.

Down the road I think the area will develop but will not get all the govt infrastructure. It will be like a Mini-Gurgaon, where you do not care a lot about life outside the walls. You get power, water, schools, shops, etc. Do not need to worry about public transport as you will have car.

Porur is a well developed residential area. Some IT parks coming up there.
    It cannot be compared to Padur which lacks pretty much all basic infrastructure and social infrastructure.

I am not sure about Pooonamalle. Again I do not own anything in any outskirts. But I am researching on GST/OMR/Sriperambadur.

It is your bet to take.

10. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

sir can you give me the compleate details of your land and house????????..............my husband is intrested to buy...........and can you give me your contact details as well????????.....