Current Situation Of Covid-19 In India

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Minion, Apr 25, 2021.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Yes, it is an Artificial Dip, though many would not agree. If you have any family member working in the Medicine line or in Administrator level then you would know, that Govt. is asking to report less positive cases . Otherwise no miracle has happened that the numbers will go down on its own.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    Minion and Agathinai like this.
  2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Oh god! this thread looks like its digging all out for the most gory facts of covid situation and almost celebrating that there is no positive news from India! This will be last of my checking out this thread and response too!

3. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

Ma’ am, almost celebrating? That’s an insensitive thing to say. People respond to tragedy in different ways.I agree , this may not be the ideal thing to do.. but given the situations in India, is this thread the main thing of worry??

Rihana and Agathinai like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I still scroll past the posts that have only videos. But in no way is anybody almost celebrating the lack of positive news.

Swetha52003 likes this.
  5. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

If i can give my own anecdotal evidence, most of covid deaths in my geography are landlords while the laborers who never maintain social distance are still reporting for work daily.

Haha. Blame finally comes on those who came to the rescue! In a way, yes. In hybridization the number of grains in each plant is multiplied several times; unless proportionately compensated by regular micro-nutrient fertigation(we only dump urea), plants fill them with more sugar and the proportion of other nutrients reduces.

--
    As for the numbers coming down and the counter being 'govt doing less testing, under-reporting',

“.....one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

6. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Bihar Hospital Horror: Covid Hospital In A Crumbling Building Putting Patients At Bigger Risk

This why states like Bihar should not be allowed to get 200% tax money back from the center, they are totally incompetent, states who contribute more to the center should be allowed to control the money that is spent in states like Bihar.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  7. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

All the countries around the world has progressed on their own pace, and it is not wrong to be an illiterate, what is wrong is the people who exploit the illiterate to gain power and the educated crowed who blindly support an incompetent leader that's the problem.

8. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

"Ma, You're Lying": He Wasn't Told Twin Died Of Covid. He Died Next Day

9. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

How COVID-19 spread in UP's Bagpat District

10. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Government Delayed Sanctioning of Rs 35,000 Crore Set Aside for Vaccination: Economist Omkar Goswami