1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Curly Hair and Its Problems

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sangeethakripa, Feb 15, 2010.

1. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

My Hair is very curly and it is only Shoulder length. My biggest problem is it is very dry and brittle. Unlike others it doesn't fall from the roots . It breaks in the end and looses its strength.

Kindly advise me to increase its strength and how to make it grow ..

Regards
    Sangeetha

2. preethisundaram

preethisundaram New IL'ite

Olive Oil is best for dry and britle and damaged hair ....

Its good for ur hair type...

3. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Take it for a trim every six weeks, and give it some deep conditioning treatments , such as hair masks and oiling it, use the search bar and you can find many methods in the forum.

4. bajan

bajan New IL'ite

Hi my hair is just like yours. Try Aubrey organics honeysuckle rose conditioner. Your hair will love it. It is the best for such hair based on my years of trial with shampoos and conditioners. Good luck.

5. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sangeetha:hiya , here's a simple home tip for you:
    1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...hope this helps...give me a feedback then or check out besthair loss treatment reviews on google

6. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sangeetha,
    My Hair is exactly of yours, but its little lengthy for me.
    When I comb my hair, hair will be falling.. little hairs,, very short. for us, its just breaking...

I used so many things nothing work out..

I used white part of the egg with two tsp of Olive oil mix it and just rub in the scalp. Keep it for 30 to 45 mins. Then take a hair bath. You can use a mild shampoo. After that it was ok.

And also, Once in a week,, just heat little Olive oil and massage to your scalp and take hair bath. Its very effective.

Cheers
    :cheers

7. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi all
    even my hair is the same. ill try all your advices and let u knw

8. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

I have found some great help here:

Treatment for Hair Loss
    *Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is believed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
    * Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness. The affected part should be rubbed with onions morning and evening till it is red. It should be rubbed with honey afterwards.
    * Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful for healthy growth of hair. About 250 ml of mustard oil should be boiled in a tin basin. About sixty grams of henna leaves should be gradually put in this oil till they are burnt in the oil. The oil should then be filtered using a cloth and stored. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.

check out besthairlosstreatmentreviews on google too

1 person likes this.