Cure For Black Magic ?

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by EagerForInfo, Sep 27, 2017.

1. shanthagomathi

shanthagomathi Junior IL'ite

Pray God stay positive.

If possible you can visit nearby Narasimha temple. In Tamil nadu, sholighur temple is known to get rid of these problems.

Keep chanting God's name . everything will be alright soon

2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

I have experienced something similar to this..

This one aunt, whenever she comes home, me, my dh n my child all fall sick simultaneously. My mil got upset with my dh when he mentioned about this. But it happened again n again, then she realized n stopped bringing her to our home.

Similarly in different instances, when some conversation happens n we say something n the other goes "oh" then I see myself getting affected.

For example, if i say one thing is fine, it would have been fine till then but it won't be fine after that.
    It can be things at home that will break
    Or some health issues that will start.

With all this I have realized that there are a lot of negative people around. Jealousy n their negative energy passes on to us n makes us suffer. Some people's negative vibe is stronger than the other. I started keeping my mouth shut about anything when it comes to sharing stuff like this anymore.

Few suggestions..

1) Have a lot of indoor plants, small water fountain, fish tank, declutter, throw unwanted things, and if you are a religious person, keep elements of that too inside the house. During the morning, open all doors, curtains n let sun light come inside everywhere. All this positive energy can fight with all the negative energy.

2) Do Pooja's to bring in more positive energy inside the house n throw out the evil.

3) Avoid her visit as much as possible or cut down the number of days n don't tell her anything. If she gives candy, take your child aside n take it from them n say you will get one a day but have to brush teeth right after or come up with some idea to control the situation like this when she's around. Don't argue with her, compare or anything to protect yourself from all that powerful negative energy.

4) Regarding the black magic part, if you strongly believe in it, speak to your parents or someone to find a local person who can check about this. I have heard there are people for this. Maybe they can do some pooja n send you some stuff to keep at your home to give you peace of mind.

3. AquaK

AquaK New IL'ite

You exactly are in the situation which I use to be 10-12 years back.. I use to think the same about my MIL and the problem is that your MIL is not going to think good about you.. but forget what she thinks and what she does..
    The best cure to this is your positive attitude, we attract the negative stuff, by thinking somebody is doing bad to us...Just think I am the best , and nothing bad will happen to me and my kids.. and smile.. that is the best cure... even if you don't feel, smile at her.listen to music..

Basically try to be happy. when one is happy and tries to smile...your Aura becomes strong... and nothing can affect you or your kids..the person who is happy .. all the negative stuff does not affect... somehow I am not able to post like chanting maha mrutunjaya man-tra. this has immense power to clear your mind , you will start feeling happy

ChennaiExpress and Naari like this.
  4. AquaK

AquaK New IL'ite

Go to Temple..and read hanuman chalisa.. I have come a long way from crying all the time to being so confident...and now nothing affects me... as God and good power is with me... any bad thing does not affect the person... who has a postitive attitude... sprinkle salt in the house and after somke time vaccum it... it clears the negative energy.. clean with lemon... that clears negative stuff .. But keep smiling no matter what....

5. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

How many times a day to recite maha mrutunjaya man-tra?

6. AquaK

AquaK New IL'ite

You can recite maha mruntujaya as much as you can.. like start by 11 times - by standing in front of god.. the more you do the better you will feel... or you can just listen to it.. if you can 108 time, that is the best....It makes you stay calm..

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  7. Meenakshii

Meenakshii Senior IL'ite

I can feel your frustration though your post, OP...I felt like black magic was on me before because everything was going horribly. What I ultimately did was Shiva Puja everyday, twice a day. Also puja of Kali Maa. Chant Om Namah Shivaya 108 times each puja and meditate. Then I would ask Kali Maa for her protection and to remove the curses....I did this routine straight 2 weeks and it was gone. Also listen to Shiva Tandav Strotram everyday.

Naari likes this.
  8. ChennaiExpress

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Are you chanting any mantras? Maha Mrytunjaya looks promising (i.e. for those who are scared of the unknown). Plus it's an ode to Lord Shiva.

Imagine Lord Shiva sitting in your home, staring down on your evil MIL?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
    Meenakshii and Sangeeta85 like this.
  9. Meenakshii

Meenakshii Senior IL'ite

That last part of Lord Shiva staring down the evil MIL...I think I loved it too much. lol

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  10. ChennaiExpress

Yes! We need to invoke fiery aspect of G-d to protect us from our enemies, even if it means whooping their a$$

Meenakshii likes this.