1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cupid's Arrow- 2009!- A love story!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by AbhiSing, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijee,

you want to know about my V Day... check in the Il meetup forum dear.... the QUEEN is unveiled there.

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

அப்பாடி..நான் தப்பிச்சேன் !
    எப்படியோ குண்டக்க மண்டக்க பதில் தோன்றி என்னை பிழைக்க வைத்தது. சுதா என்னை போய் சொந்தக் கவிதை எழுத சொன்னால் கவிதை உலகமும் காதலும் என்னை மன்னிக்காது.
    எனக்கு பிடித்த கவிதை வேண்டுமானால் சொல்கிறேன்: அன்றும், இன்றும் என்றும்:
    மகாகவியின் கண்ணன், கண்ணம்மா, குயில் பாட்டுக்கள் ...அவனை விட சிறப்பாய் இதுவரை யாரும் காதலை எழுதவில்லை என்பது என் கருத்து.

Check this link: Bharathi

Kilambittaayaa...Kilambittaaayyyaaa..!

Ippadi marupadiyum kundakka mandakka than ezhuthuvaennu ethirpaarthaen..ithu rombavaee overdee..ana paatu rombavae rasikara mathiri irukku.. so nee thapicha..

3. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Vijee Kannamma..,

You have satisfied my request to balance it off with a love poem by mentioning "Bharathi".. ..Millions of thanks for the link vijee..Though i have read it a number of times before, i get immense pleasure everytime i read Kannan paatu & Kuyil paatu ...

Love Loads,
    Sudha

4. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Saw that LS. So you spent the day with the Queen and Santosh. I rushed to see the photos as soon as you posted that day. Read the write up now only...but the photos have gone. As usual your saree was very nice.

5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Special treat for you...since you called me Kannamma!

Yes...you will never get bored...
    Though my book is in India, that for these e books..we can enjoy Bharathi anytime we feel like. His absolute devotion in "Paayumoli neeyenakku" never fails to amaze me whenever I read sorry devour him.:bowdown
    Inithu Inithu... kaathal inithu!

My Dear Kannamma...
    Vijee Kannamma..,
    You have satisfied my request to balance it off with a love poem by mentioning "Bharathi".. ..Millions of thanks for the link vijee..Though i have read it a number of times before, i get immense pleasure everytime i read Kannan paatu & Kuyil paatu ...
    Love Loads,
    Sudha

6. Vaishnavie

Vaishnavie Gold IL'ite

Interesting... Ur humorous lines are good...

7. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

It has been almost a year since I posted this one. I am happy that you revived this old piece of mine.

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Please come again!

8. singapalsmile

singapalsmile IL Hall of Fame

AS,

I am impressed with your analysis of love dynamics using hormonal terms coupled with humorous points. Well, I am going to retort only with quotes without getting into the hormonal specifics since my knowledge of biology is Zilch. (Ennavo dheerkadharisanam - 10th std la yae biology kku managalam paaditaen)

1: Love is blind

a) Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

b) It is not that love is blind. It is that love sees with a painter's eye, finding the essence that renders all else background.

c) Love looks through a telescope; envy through a microscope.

2: Loss of sleep

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

3: Love is stressful

If love does not know how to give and take without restrictions, it is not love, but a transaction that never fails to lay stress on a plus and a minus.

4: Romantic love is an emotion

a) Love and desire are the spirit’s wings to great deeds.

b) The greatest pleasure of life is love.

5: Bonding, trust and attachment

a) Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. When a person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.

b) Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.

c) Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.

d) We picture love as heart-shaped because we do not know the shape of the soul.

9. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

சிங்கம்..காதலைப் போல் இதுவும் காலம் கடந்து நிற்கும் Blogpost போலிருக்கே (தன்னடக்கம் காரணமா இதோட நிறுத்திக்கிறேன்:crazy `)
    ஆஹா இப்போ புரியுது நாம் ஏன் friendsnnu- after 10std...நான் Mathsக்கு மங்களம் பாடிட்டேன்...(கணக்கில புலி நான்)
    Quote மழை கொட்டோ கொட்டுன்னு கொட்டிருச்சே !

எல்லாமே ரசனை மிகுந்தவையா...பொருத்தமா இருக்கு. நன்றிகள் பல!
    அன்பர் தின(சிங்கைல அப்பிடித்தான் சொல்றாங்க) வாழ்த்துக்கள் உங்களுக்கும் உங்கள் அன்பருக்கும் !:cheers