1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Crossdressing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by leena30, Feb 2, 2011.

1. leena30

leena30 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, I want to hear out from other girls if they have ever experienced their man dressing up in ladies wear like sarees, skirts, ladies suits with makeup and wig etc. I have looked over in the internet and it seems like lot of men do dress up but in private and this practice is termed as crossdressing. Also, lately I am seeing lot of guys coming out dressed as girls in Indian TV channels. I want to see how do you feel about the idea of men in dress!!

lima, Swapna00 and priyankaguptha like this.
  2. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

I too had the same question on seeing a guy dressed in what looked like a chudi top in one of the music channels especially in a silky flashy blue and it did look weird(especially since the girl next to him was wearing a shirt and jean and looked like a boy) :bonk

4 people like this.
  3. aileensam

aileensam New IL'ite

i think its cool. my husband dresses up. and i should say sometimes he makes me jealous. being a doctor, i totally understand what crossdressing is. the best part of it is, when he is dressed, he is a very nice girl :) always ready to help and even cooks.:D . we shop togther and he wont complain :) and we also get to buy whatever we buy in pairs. i think its cool and there is nothing out of the way in that. if thats what makes him comfortable, let it be.

lima, Swapna00, Sparkle and 3 others like this.
  4. leena30

leena30 New IL'ite

Girls,

I've studied more on this subject and found that its really a natural phenomenon and some guys just get pleasure and stress relief by dressing in feminine clothes but they are still regular males. Many sites states that lot of professional men also dress up in feminine lingerie. Now I wonder why I see so many men in Victoria Secret lol. I believe when we girls dress up in all shorts of shirts (even blue stripes), jeans and some of us even in boxers, its time to give a chance to guys to dress in the clothing they desire. lets have some competition girls. Have any one of you see Tamilian Rose show on Vijay TV? They guy has become a women now and has become cover girl for savvy magazine March edition. Some guys do make great girls!!!

Leena

5. davidray2003

davidray2003 New IL'ite

Well, cross-dressing is wearing the dress of the opposite sex
    Girls who like to dress in jeans and top or lets' say jeans and tee shirt are called tom boys, but when a boy who likes dressing in salwar he is called as cross-dresser.
    I dont feel cross-dressing as a crime,I just feel that it is a way to be free or to be out of harsh reality.
    I used to see many boys in my school who like being dressed only in girls clothes. They really look cute too.
    There was a friend of mine who always dressed in girls clothing for some program. Some of the students don't even care to change their dress after a program
    I have dressed too. Its not a pleasent feeling but no one really cares in my school.
    I seriously don't like to use the word cross-dressing. Aatleast the person is not naked lolz....

Just the way I feel.

Thanks

David

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    2 people like this.
  6. cristinestone75

cristinestone75 New IL'ite

DEAR LEENA,
    Its TRUE,
    My HUBBY is into it.
    I love HIM(her). I really enjoying to help HIM(her) to CD.
    Its natures gift, we love our neighbor's roses. Now days Cross Dresser are Called CD in their lounge. Yes, they are CD community. Society's views not change instantly. We know The Arjun from MAHABHARATA was also CD during their last year of 13 yrs VANVAAS. Many TV channels Comedy Prog.'s artist do CD act, we all enjoy with FAMILY. I think its as normal as WE, girls to wear Men's clothes as they wears OURs clothes. Some website selling Lingerie for their taste as i seen on EBAY, "Men's Thongs". Japan lunched Male BRA for real men, and its HUGE selling had proven by itself. In INDIA, we are Talking about it as our GOSSIP idea. STOP that, Go easy with them. They are HUMAN not aliens. If we help them, not blame them for FAMININE male. They are real MALE in any taste. The pleasure of BOTH genders they feel and enjoying its normal thing.
    If U like this IDEA of HELPING hand.... Be Welcome to my GUEST as my CD HUBBY CLUB.

2 people like this.
  7. ptgirl25

ptgirl25 New IL'ite

Hi leena.
    Yes crossdressing is really becoming more out in the open. tell me more about your experience.

2 people like this.
  8. ptgirl25

ptgirl25 New IL'ite

Hi Cristinestone75,

Tell me more about becoming a guest at CD HUBBY CLUB. Sounds like a wonderful idea.

1 person likes this.
  9. cristinestone75

cristinestone75 New IL'ite

Dear,
    CD CLUB is not actual CLUB like.
    We can register there with our HUBBYs CD experince and PICs, joining the CLUB we know HOW others handle this.

If U R hub. is into it, Pl. dont panic abt this. if u dont wanna help him, Dont make joke on him...

Its what he likes for a while.. then he is a NORMAL male with all ABILITY,,
    OK.
    Love U all.
    Cristine

10. leena30

leena30 New IL'ite

Hi Dear, I'm too getting interested in letting my hubbie dress up in feminine clothes. He is dying to wear these and usually asks me to buy some feminine clothes and lingerie for him and I'm not sure how to help it and what if he wants to go out. Will it be safe and wont people make fun of it. I'm afraid what people might think and say he is a gay or what, even though I may be okay with it if he feels happy in it. I've searched a lot and see lot of sites on it. Tell me more about your experiences and how do u take on dressing your hubby. Is there a form for ladies with dressing husbands.

Love,
    Leena

2 people like this.