Crisis Management - How to cope ?

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Chitvish, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Chith,
    Wow! I enjoyed reading your article.
    You have very clearly explained that accepting the crisis is very important to get rid of it. And also not to procrastinate the unpleasant things which will make the things worse.

Thank you so much for this post. I have read only three (what afflicted Arjuna, Arjuna's disease, and crisis management) of your articles until now. All these posts really mean a lot to me. I will read all your articles soon.

P.S: I have made it a practice to pass on the contents of your articles to my kids, my husband and to my sister. Thanks again!

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sindhuja,
    Thankyou very much for the F B.
    We cannot get rid of an impending crisis; but we have to go through it, praying to God for the strength of mind.
    When you live abroad, the "Why do we...." series that I have written, may be useful for you to explain to your children, all about our culture.
    Procastination does not lead us anywhere !
    Love,
    Chith.

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Chith,
    Thank you for your reply. I myself haven't read that "Why do we....". I will read and make them read it too. I will get back to you soon.

best regards,

4. thejasree

thejasree New IL'ite

Hello Chithramam,

Just read the post now, and i think its God-send. Though we keep facing difficult situations in life, at times we are hesitant to make bold decisions. We are not sure whether we are right or wrong, whether we would hurt close ones and so on....
    This post is a booster to hav faith in oneself and act with a prayer in mind.... which is needed as i have certain important decisions to make when i am in India in the next month (Sep).

Couldnot login to the site for many days as my baby was down with high fever.

Thank u mam! once again....
    also for saying that you r like a mother to me....in an earlier reply....
    I lost my mother in 1997, which was the beginning of 7 1/2 shani in my life (and father in 1998) and i had solid 7 years to face. Prayers and faith in Him alone helped me survive.

I fully agree that prayers and a positive mind help in managing crisis tactfully.

Thej

5. Chitvish

Dear Thej,
    Yet another over-whelming post !
    I nomore associate the positions of planets, when I go through lean patches in life. Learning vedanta, I have come to the conclusion that the Law of Karma cannot be disputed at all.
    I only pray to God, to give me the strength to go through the tough period, with a prayer to God & complete faith that
    Thy will be done.
    In tamil, there is a prayer
    NaaL en seiyum kOl en seiyum
    Namachivayan thaaL irukkumpOthu
    It means,
    When God is with you, bad day or planet cannot harm you.
    I also believe
    When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going.
    I do hope & pray your baby is fine, Theju.
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. thejasree

thejasree New IL'ite

Hello Chithramam!

My baby is fine now, by God's grace!!
    I completely agree with you regard the power of prayers and faith in The Supreme!
    Its heart warming to receive mails from u :) .
    Since i am in Dubai, and 3 years into married life, i look forward to phonecalls/mails from close ones, which is rare...
    So also, unlike in India, there r no pujas, or temples, which i miss a lot....Reading ur posts helps in keeping in touch with our culture and religion...
    I really admire you!!! ....the way you manage to reply to each and every post and at the same time starting new.....that too on Religion, Life, Cookery....all at the same time..:2thumbsup: .

Looking forward to more and more and more......posts from you!!!!

Thejasree

7. Chitvish

Dear Theja,
    Now that you are part of I L, I am sure you have got a sense of belonging here.
    You cannot ask for more interaction, all the more because it is on a global basis. Perhaps that is more interesting than a circle of friends & relatives.
    The minute you feel homesick, all you have to do is to log in here. You will feel, you have arrived home !
    Keep in touch, Theja.
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. thejasree

thejasree New IL'ite

Thank u Chithramam!

Of course!!, logging in to IL has become a habit now....
    Ther's so much variety to suit your taste and moods....

Thejasree