Crisis Management - How to cope ?

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Chitvish, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidhi,
    Thankyou for the feedback.
    You have perfectly analysed what I wrote.
    We have to learn to take charge of the triumph and tragedy in life.
    Very often, when we face a crisis, we run & panic. But ultimately we have to face the situation and believe we can come out of it more strongly.
    All these ae my life-expeiences, Vidhi. Don't think, I am just moralising to all of you. I have gone through enough & more. I am also not aware what more He has in store for me.
    But procastination is definitely not one of them & i am also learning to take responsibility for all my actions. To a very great extent, my belief in God & prayers & last but not least in myself prove to be my strength in crisis management.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

bambi's favourite lines..

when the going gets tough
    the tough get going...

arattuginra manathu
    adangugirathu
    acceptancil..

for once chinna varigalai
    pathil solgireno?

sathya

3. Chitvish

அன்புள்ள ஸத்யா,

சிறிதாகச் சொன்னாலும் இனிதாகச் சொன்னீர்கள் !

Crisis management என்ற வார்த்தைக்குப் போராட்டம் என்று பொருள் கொள்ளலாமா?

கவிக்கோ சொல்லுகிறார்:

போராட்டாமே பரிணாமத்தின் பாதை
    போராட்டமே சக்தியின் ஊற்று
    போராட்டமே உன் புதையல்களைத் தோண்டி எடுக்கிறது
    போராட்டத்தினால் தான் நீ துருப்பிடிக்காமல் இருக்கிறாய்
    போராட்டமே உன்னைக் கூர் தீட்டும் சாணைக்கல்லாய் இருக்கிறது
    ஒவ்வொரு போராட்டத்தின்போதும் நீ புதிதாய்ப் பிறக்கிறாய்
    ஒவ்வொரு போராட்டத்திற்குப் பிறகு உனக்கே நீ தெரிகிறாய்
    உன்னிலிருந்தே உதித்த நீ
    உன்னைவிட வலிமையான நீ
    உன்னைவிட உயந்த நீ
    புதிய நீ

இதைவிடச் சிறப்பான வார்த்தைகளும் உண்டா என்ன?
    அன்புடன்
    சித்ரா.

4. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

Powerful and much needed topic, indeed dealing with our day to day situations. I really enjoyed reading and felt like I was attending some lecture courses. Yes Chitra at times we really loose sight to even recognise that we are in a crisis call it denial. The three stages to know,act and will comes only with practice. At times I feel self instilled crisis are way easier to deal with but what do you do when it is outside our control 'God given'? That is when I personally start going into depression. I have already started teaching Ani that life is full of failures and I do want him to take responsibilites for his own action. I feel it is never too young at least right now his parents are there to guide him. Thanks once again for this post. Lets see what you have for next week.
    Love,

5. Chitvish

Dear Radha,
    Thankyou for the lovely feedback.
    When you feel a crisis is "God-given", as you put it, our inward strength should be made to emerge and help us cope with it. That is what the Gita is all about ! It teaches us to tune up our personality by ourselves that we are able to go through life, undaunted to a great extent, by crisis. We have to know the secret techniques of discovering our own energy, hope and inspiration.
    This is the very purpose of my writing about crisis management.
    About teaching the children to take responsibility for themselves, please see my reply to Abhising.
    Next week? - well I have not decided whether to go heavy or light !
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear chitra
    Your article was very very interesting.I am still trying to come out of the turbulent time I am in.But my faith and trust in God has really pulled me thru.I know that the same god who put me in this situation would guide me thru and thru.my husband is much better now inspite of couple of hospital visits and we are planning to leave next week.my daughter is the the 12th now and if i leave her behind there is no one take care of her .my mother in law is old so is my mother who is still recovering from her recent trauma.my husband cannot be left alone in abudhabi . so i am taking a giant leap ahead putting all trust in God. We are taking my daughter to abudhabi for her 12th admissions.It is a crucial juncture but somewhere we must take a risk and be positive.positive thoughts always help in a crisis and faith can move mountains. i am very confident ....................................................................... yours kanaka raghavan

7. Hamsadhwani

Hamsadhwani Senior IL'ite

Mrs.C,

A wonderful post yet again. This is so useful in everyday life as a practical guideline.
    Thanks

8. Chitvish

Dear Kanakaraghavan,
    Knowing both the situations you have gone through in life in quick succession, I can imagine how you must be feeling right now. But remember all lives have chapters in trouble.
    Remember this is the time you must take charge and manifest the power and strength within you. Faith in God is the only teacher and true directive. If you go through all these experiences, the future will not surprise you.
    You have analysed your situation very clearly & taken a decision. Face it and believe you can do it & emerge successfully. If you believe in your strength, you will find it definitely. It is inevitable in life to go through pain & sorrow in order to know joy.
    Now that you are going ahead with your plans, I wish you
    Good luck; God speed.
    Love,
    Chithra.

9. Chitvish

Dear Radha,
    Thankyou for the F B. You are forever kind & nice in your words.
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear chithra,

What a wonderful explanation, thanx for the post. You posted this in a right time, for last couple of years i'm facing some problems (including my miscarriages), this really gives me lot of courage.

Once again thanku so much:2thumbsup:

PS- i luv the part, face it or avoid it.