1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cricket hubby & me

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jaishree9, Sep 27, 2007.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

It was such a gr8 event to watch india win the 20 -20 world cup & what a game it was . :yes:
    We hold our breath in 17 th & 18 th over with 6xes of misbah & than the gr8 catch of srisanth. :yes:
    What a huge royal welcome yesterday at vankhede stadium though I also felt that giving the champions 2 nd raw was indeed very wrong :frown: but we know our Indian netas they can't give a chance to show their faces at such shows even if the show was not for them.
    Yet today as i was reading the busy time table of our teams playing with Aussies ,Pak & again aussies I feel like it is too much atleast for us wives.:wink:
    hubby is a great means a very great "couch' fan of cricket & with every match wants to watch every ball & every run & that too with running commentry other than what the ? experts saying.
    No other programme or serial on tv .
    If that is not much the BCCI while making time tables for matches I dont know why they put D/N matches with them our house is never able to sleep till the match ended .
    And I have to endure all his commentry like - why he is balling & why not other one? why here they could have taken two runs .silly people. such a fielding & think to win the game ?
    This is going from our hands till end he is continously giving advise & opinions ( as if his voice is reaching the players ear )
    Though I like cricket & even both of my daughters like it but the idea of D/N matches & than getting late in morning ,disturbing shedule for any promises made by me with myself for morning walk & exercises all go out of window.
    And I am sure when this will end New time table wud be there .
    I think BCCI & husbands have a consipiracy against us ladies.
    What do u ladies think abt it?

2. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jayshree,
    Gr8 analysis by you about the conspiracy of BCCI and hubbys.
    Anyways dear, I had also seen the grand welcome of Cricket players at Mumbai, it was really grand and also heard about the hunger strike of Hockey players who also won the Asia Cup this year but didn't get any welcome and even the captain Dhanraj Pillai is getting only some lakhs during a season and irony is that, Hockey is our National game.
    Pity for those poor hockey players who are not getting 1/100 th of limelight as the cricket players are getting...............
    Regards.

3. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Thanx meeta
    this is very true that inspite of being the national game hockey is being ignored & cricket & cricketers are like semi gods to indians .
    This is really sad that those people have to protest for thier right Of recognization & the small amount of prizes declared is just a a very small & even insulting amount. But whole of india & media is busy in celebrating for DHoni brigade.
    YEs the BCCI consipiracy against us ladies is really gives heated hot argument in homes ,atleast in my home.
    Bye jaishree

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

That was nice.... I dont know about the conspiracy theory....

But one thing is for sure.... If all the cricketers start hearing our comments and shoutings then they will stop playing...... hahahahaha.... It is too long since we win consistently.....

Veda

5. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Thanx veda
    Realy we shud made our voice heard ! But with the amount of money flowing in cricket I think they wwill play even at 4 in morning or what ever time any body ask them even if their own wivies making howls! . :) :) :) With that much amt to any body wud play !