Crescent girls school, chennai - Discussion

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by mymoon, Mar 11, 2010.

1. mymoon

mymoon New IL'ite

Hi

I searched, but could find no mention of Crescent Girls school in chennai

CrescentGirlsSchool.org

There is a Cresent boys only school in Vandalur. Also everyone is aware of the Crescent Engg college (near tambaram) ranked within top 25 in India.

I am a muslim and lived almost 15 years now in most middle eastern countries. I am originally from chennai. My 2 kids study CBSE syllabus in Bahrain

I want to settle down now with my aged parents in chennai and let the kids get in touch with all their near and far relatives.

I was exploring schools and found a wealth of information in this forum and am grateful to all you people for your inputs.

My question is about this Crescent Girls higher secondary school in pycrofts road, near shastri Bhavan. It is a girls only matriculation school. Best thing (for me) is they offer Arabic as second language from 6th onwards. My twin girls will be going to 7th grade

Any information regarding their ranking with other popular schools
    Extra curricular activities, anything good/bad first hand info about the school is apprciated.
    I request anyone with any information...to post. My knowledge of this school is only from their website...so please post your opinions
    on teachers experience, cleanliness, discipline, and general popularity of the school.

Incidentaly, Good sheperds convent is right next door and thats one of my choices too

Thank you
    Mymoon

2. formusthafa

formusthafa New IL'ite

Hi,

Did you find such a school. I am also looking the same. Please share if you have good findings.

Thanks

-Musthafa