"Crazy Idea" Contest - December 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzmin100

Jazzmin100 New IL'ite

My crazy ideas::bonk

1. All houses should have dust- proof screens which will not allow any dust to enter house. The screens should allow full fresh air flow but trap & remove dust automatically.

2. We should have device to control our toilet timings so that one doesn't need to use public toilets. Will be helpful for elderly people also.

3. Vehicles should be able to run on air.

4. Talking houses which will tell when gas is not shutoff, geyser is not shutoff, and so on for door/ window etc. Also will remind of appointments. Again useful for elderly. Also to warn children and guide them when they are alone in the house and being naughty :rotfl.

2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hi

I just look at the picture of my K.G. class & wish to find a friend who wasn't in touch after my K.G. class. I immediately scan the photo, crop her face, upload it in the internet, type "search", immediately her recent picture with all her details like place of location, educational status, email i.d., contact no., etc. appears on the screen. I contact her & bring back fond memories & we both enjoy our friendship again :cheers

3. angelshri

angelshri New IL'ite

Title: New law states, Must Adopt a baby!

My crazy idea which i think may have the possibilities to be implemented in 200years from now is, every family who have a good income i.e to mention middle class,upper middle class and the upper class society of people should come forward and must adopt 1 child atleast.Just like planting a tree at home;every family must adopt a baby.In that way we can share love and give a life to the innocent kids who really don't know why are they being called an orphan or who really don know why are they meant to live a meaningless life.we are all in-spree of welcoming 2010 but adoption is still considered as a taboo in India. Its high time that we do something about it.when volunteering is not enough,so a law should be enforced to make it must.Humanity can make the place a better place to live in.

Thank you:coffee

4. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

my crazy ideas are ;

1] there should be A good relationship between in laws and daughter in laws.
    2]there should be no word in world CALLED DIVORCE.
    3]NO ILLEGAL CHILD SHOULD BE THROWN IN A BIN TO FEED ANIMALS.THIS MAKES VERY ANGRY WHENEVER I HEAR OR SEE IN NEWSPAPERS.

5. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Would like to invent a powerful weapon which can destroy all the miseries of the mankind and make the entire world a happy place to live - A PARADISE.
    :rotfl

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  6. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hi
    All Pet owners are happy as there are no more ticks :thumbsup

7. Karthiga

Karthiga Bronze IL'ite

People have started using heat from the sun in several application.Though a lot more may be yet to come there good saing from heating by sun. But the light from the sun is not made full use except through windowa snd the north light. Even this is becoming less as number of building are constructed with full wall cladding.

Can we collect the sun light though mirriors and prisms and direct them into office space and rooms inside houses through pipes and reflectors and illuminate the interiors.

8. soniyap123

soniyap123 New IL'ite

The age criteria to enter politics should be 30 - 50. And at the age of 50 the candidate retires. It should be taken that seriously like any other profession. IAS or IPS. So India is free from these oldies rotten ideas.

9. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    My crazy idea is to dream of an India in which there is no caste based reservation either in education or in employment.
    If at all there is any need for reservation- let it be income based.:coffee

10. kamrutha

kamrutha New IL'ite

Hi Iam Amrutha,
    I hope after 100 years we might be free from pollution :drowning:idea may be the smoke released into the atmosphere will be converted into electrical energy (chemical - electrical) which makes our life more convenient.:coffee
    discussed in COPENHAGEN recently. By some other ideas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.