1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cradle Snatching By Trend- Setters!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Sep 2, 2007.

1. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    That is great news... Are you settling down here? Or visiting? In that case how long will you be here?

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

No I shuttle between India and Abudhabi.Read my earlier posts.

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear twinsmom,
    you hit the nail on the head. Now the latest trend in Chennai is to make small girls sing film songs in programmes. To see girls not even in their teens singing very sensual songs with very elderly men is so bad, they just sing without understanding the meaning of the lyrics. And people clap when they also sing the special moaning sounds etc. I just hate the parents.
    Recently we attended my husband's colleague's wedding. Some of the colleagues had a troupe and in that one fellow made his daughter sing along with him a very sensual song. You all know what ype of songs are now in Tamil films. I do not understand why these people have to put their children thro this kind of publicity.
    About ads., the less said is better. When we see the "Arjuns" of the ads., we ourselves start to compare our children with them and we get a complex in the bargain.

4. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Terrible, varloo... Yeah.... this awful trend is here to stay... But it jars on the nerves and leaves a bad taste in the mouth!