1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Cpa

Discussion in 'Indians in Connecticut' started by Radscpa, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Radscpa

Radscpa New IL'ite

Hello.

Anyone planning for CPA in CT?

2. pta005

pta005 New IL'ite

I was planning for Colorado since they do not have experience requirements. When are you going to take it?

3. dunnjason

dunnjason New IL'ite

If any of you is looking to buy Becker 2011 CPA Review material or Wiley Test Bank, please contact me through private messages.

Moderator Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
  4. sheetalperiwal

sheetalperiwal New IL'ite

CPA becker 2011

Hi, I am looking for a cpa becker 2011 Review material.can anyone help me with this that where can i get that.
    I am looking for group study for CPA exam in New york..Is anyone interested?

5. akpatel

akpatel New IL'ite

Hi I am planning to do CPA from Delaware state.
    I am living in Morrisville in NC.So what is the best college to complete the courses of Auditing & Taxation for CPA exam?