1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

CPA Study group/study partner in Mountain view, CA

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by Aanchalg, May 8, 2013.

1. Aanchalg

Aanchalg New IL'ite

Hi

I am looking for some one to study and prepare for the CPA exams in 2013. Please reply back to this post if you are interested.

Thanks

2. babymiracle

babymiracle Senior IL'ite

hi Aanchalg ,

I m also interested in CPA exams as well.. but did u take any courses for the same? like i m planning to start with some certification course here.. how u r preparing? i m having one more concern is like does this CPA programme useful in India? plz share your thoughts.. i m sorry if i haven't give ans for ur que. but i m also in same boat so...

3. Aanchalg

Aanchalg New IL'ite

Hi

I had taken the exams back in 2003 and missed by a narrow margin and got demotivated after that...Recently felt like I do want to retake the exams and complete the certification. I was looking to enroll for online studying and am checking out pricing and reviews for some courses like Wiley, Roger and Becker..I think it should be useful in India also although you may need to devote some extra time to learn the areas that you end up working in..sorry that's probably not very helpful...Let me know if you would like to study together..What is your name and do you live in the Bay area?

4. babymiracle

babymiracle Senior IL'ite

hi,

i m interested in study together.. but i m new to this programme as i hvnt started doing any certification course as well.. sooo i m Khushi from Austin

5. shalini2014

shalini2014 New IL'ite

Hi Aanchalg,

Are you planning to take any sections for this window? I am from California and we can study together through Indusladies. BTW I am studying for REG.

Good Luck for your exam preparation,
    Shalini

6. pkms

pkms New IL'ite

Hi,

Iam interested in Preparing for CPA exams now,Are you still available for studies?Or if you have already finished taking up the exams please guide me on this.

7. pkms

pkms New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which is the best review course for CPA exams and Can we get H1B sponsorship if we finish taking the CPA exams.
    Is there anyone who is available to study with me.My name is Priya and I reside in Fremont,California

8. PoornimaS

PoornimaS New IL'ite

@Priya - I am from sacramento and planning for doing my CPA certificate. If you have gathered any details can you let me know.
    @Raji - Did you get any details regarding the H1B sponsorship, please let me know.

9. gayatri8778

gayatri8778 New IL'ite

Hi poornima
    I am from fremont willing to do CPA but not yet started. so please email me so that we could share our points in our study

Gayathri

10. rajiee

rajiee New IL'ite

Hey members in this forum,
    Am preparing for CPA exams and interested in joining the CPA exams study group. Pls share details if there is a study group formed.

TIA
    Raji