1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cow Urine Creating A Storm!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Wow. That's horrible. What has religion got to do with mom's love?

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

16,108 is the number.

Anusha2917 and shravs3 like this.
  3. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Hindus will be easily identified. So they can't go and spy

4. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Most subcontinent people look very similar , you won’t be able to say who
    Is who ...

Who ever does are risking their life for nation ...

5. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Hey,
    I would like to give my opinion but really need to hold back, as there is a lot of 'contextual' meanings and double meanings which will be derived in the currently charged atmosphere.
    Its a topic that i would be passionate about and given that I have an association with the armed forces, I would only like to say that nationalism and patriotism these days are becoming increasingly warped concepts and being moulded any which way to suit the vested interests of a few!

I still have to go through all the other replies and then maybe i would post some more.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Hopefully this could solve our Kashmir issue. I always think people who support Pakistan or feel that they belong there should go there without any hesitation.
    Because of this so many soldiers are losing their lives. So many families are losing their sons, husbands , brothers !
    How many years should people in Kashmir suffer? Why should the innocent suffer?
    We know how much Kashmiri pandits suffered. It belongs to Hindus as much as Muslims

7. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Check TOI page in FB, there are many Pakistanis commenting and degrading fellow Indians. Fed up of seeing all those stupid memes

Sunshine04 and beautifullife30 like this.
  8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

There are proselytizing religions who operate as if their heaven is all vacant and need occupants to keep up the rental income. And the recruiters are active on this earth rounding up the prospects. The OP should recognize this when she sees her buddy's muslim husband is promoting, and selling. As in
    "Lately, he had been sending many messages spreading Islamic beliefs and sometimes, messages that directly and indirectly criticised other religions. "
    When the non-proselytizing crowd meets such salespitch, the best they can do is to follow the advice of Rudyard Kipling, the gent who tried his best to go native in India, but could never get his head around all the things he had to learn to get there.

Here is his advice (cloaked as observation), to all who believe in the practice of proselytizing to get recruits for their heaven:
    Now it is not good for the Christian's health to hustle the Aryan brown,
    For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles and he weareth the Christian down;
    And the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased,
    And the epitaph drear: "A Fool lies here who tried to hustle the East."

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

:beer-toast1:

10. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

:beer-toast1: These unkind discussions deriding others and their beliefs have always existed in every society. But with the advent of social media, these discussions can go awry and kick up a storm. Every individual must act responsibly. Irresponsibly shaming a nation or a religion is extremely insensitive and irresponsible; their intentions are definitely not innocent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.