Covid 19 A Bioweapon - Documented Evidence

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by amulya2020, May 11, 2021.

1. Agathinai

Agathinai Gold IL'ite

2. amulya2020

amulya2020 Silver IL'ite

I haven’t supported our country the way it handled the situation. The point is if the mutations are happening so quickly in India, why there are not happening at the same rate in China too. I even heard the extent at which virus is being mutated looks unnatural. So I trying to post the questions I have regarding the video that I posted making me believe it might be true. Even this mutated one might also be a genetically engineered one. Does it already have the medicines or vaccines to cure or prevent it. If so why they haven’t be open about it. So I doubt they might have also had some solution to some extent to the problem as they itself created one.

Having said that I don’t think China has done any exceptionally handled in a better way. Being a communist country, there is no freedom of expression by people or media or being suppressed. There is no clue about the people Whoever tried to expose or had evidence of corona virus origin. There is also an opinion that the numbers that China came up might be not the real ones.

It is so unfortunate that most of them got infected in India even before they realize that some new strain is spreading so fast and is so more dreadful than previous one. I definitely agree our country would have taken measures or analyzed the situation way earlier. But even the so called many developed countries with better infrastructure couldn’t do anything at some point of time about it.

chanchitra likes this.
  3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

It is widely known that when the new coronavirus emerged in December 2019, the Chinese government downplayed the pandemic threat for several critical weeks.
    WSJ News Exclusive | China Refuses to Give WHO Raw Data on Early Covid-19 Cases
    China informed the world about the virus only later. Lots of global travel happened between China and other countries spreading it to the rest of the world.

4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Needtobestrong likes this.
  5. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

On the mutations: Mutations need enough people contracting in bulk... China although is more populated than India, has no democracy. Chinese govt literally locked people inside their homes. Allegedly just shot people down if they dare to come on streets. They dont have free media or any popular social sites for people and media to just post whatever they like. Chinese govt chooses what to show. There were few whistle blowers but we knkw their fate.

I dont know that would work in India and with our govt letting the leash off, a billion people and their govt were together just ignoring this virus. Virus got a jackpot of so many people caring so less. Mutations happen all the time but certain mutations only happen in perfect set ups.

Its a failure at multiple levels...Oh the pain and suffering like never before. Its beyoned words. The irony is that the people who I know lost lives were the ones who were vigilent as they were vulnerable, they knew they wouldnt survive if they got it, and they didnt :(...

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    KashmirFlower and amulya2020 like this.
  6. chanchitra

Nope.
    Last year lock down itself, there was lot of backlash against the government.
    Modi was called Hitler .
    Kamal Hasan said ,PM needs to get people permission before announcing lockdown.
    Media said many workers are dying of hunger than covid.

amulya2020 likes this.
  7. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

The poor day wage hard working crowd needed to go home. It was hard on them. But did Kamal Hassan help them to get home or just royally complained?

When will the mass pyres stop when is this going to end...

KashmirFlower and chanchitra like this.
  8. amulya2020

amulya2020 Silver IL'ite

I am wondering is any country helping us with this situation. I mean vaccines/ drugs were exported to other countries for their rescue.
    I know India is one the major producers of vaccines or generic drugs.
    Why not any other country or the one which took help or not actively helping us to cope with this critical situation?

9. amulya2020

amulya2020 Silver IL'ite

One more thing I really got mad at WHO is when we got the new strains it immediately passed statements like everyone should be alert and be cautions. To some extent yes that true and useful information to people around the world.

BUT where did it go when it first started spreading. 1st it said it’s not dangerous or later it came with a statement saying that it will not transferred from 1 human to another.

Why this difference? I heard that China is one of WHO member, that’s the reason it doesn’t want to put China in a position where it will be blamed or under valued.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  10. chanchitra

Israel is helping us a lot

amulya2020 likes this.