Covid 19 A Bioweapon - Documented Evidence

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by amulya2020, May 11, 2021.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Wow, anything you say people there are ready to name it as Anti modi..... here lakhs of people dying and asking a question or raising your points are even Anti modi.........and it CLEARLY shows why our country is in this condition today.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

4. chanchitra

this i agree. its the govt job to protect indians first.

there is a surplus of vaccine in USA. BECAUSE some people are still reluctant to get the vaccine.
    so USA IS storing its vaccines so that us citizens may need it later

5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

South Asia - India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, and Sri Lanka - accounts for 11% of global cases and almost 6% of deaths. The region accounts for 23% of the world's population of 7.59 billion people.
    India's western neighbour Pakistan, the second-hardest hit in the region, is in its third wave, recording more than 700,000 cases and 15,000 related deaths
    Covid-19 pandemic: South Asia surpasses grim milestone of 15 million cases

You must read/ watch posts and videos in this thread Current Situation Of Covid-19 In India to know reality.

Gauri03 and Agathinai like this.
  6. chanchitra

7. chanchitra

'Virus Warfare' Docs Exposed | Is Covid China's Bio Weapon?

8. chanchitra

Dr Yan has accused the ruling Communist govt of running a massive propaganda campaign to counter its role in COVID-19 spread & in a bid to suppress information
    Dr Li-Meng Yan said, "This bioweapon is non-traditional and unrestricted by nature. I have presented in my previous reports that the virus is man-made. This is very good evidence to support my report and to verify that the Coronavirus is the Chinese government's homegrown project. I called it a non-restricted bioweapon project.
    CCP wants to damage enemy society'
    Speaking of China's objective of weaponising the Coronavirus and unleashing it upon the globe, Dr Yan said that the CCP wants to 'damage enemy society and the economy'. The whistleblower pointed out that China has begun 'celebrations' as the economies of several countries have crashed while they have recovered and are doing well. Elaborating on the reasons why China allegedly created a bioweapon, Dr Yan said, "China govt have past materials and knowledge about this. This is a good material for non-traditional bioweapon which means the mortality does not need to be high and it can be low. The advantage is that it can target humans easily, it is invisible and also stable. The secondary damage will ruin the enemy society and the economics."
    She also accused the Chinese government of attempting to cover up the origins of the Coronavirus as well as the WHO of working in tandem with the CCP.

9. chanchitra

[​IMG]

Dr. Li-Meng YAN

@DrLiMengYAN1

·
    May 7

The mentioned breaking document to “predict World War III as biological war” is the PLA’s novel bioweapon textbook (by General Dezhong Xi, 2015) I’m translating into English with our Chinese volunteers! The brief introduction is in the 3rd Yan Report

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Agathinai

Agathinai Gold IL'ite

Fake news spreads like the virus. But when one talks about science it gets very hard indeed to believe. Even Harvard scientists have a hard problem with this. Why do we have to believe these scientists from Harvard when someone without credibility can spread misinformation at a faster speed, right?!. Yay, Yan was on Fox Tucker Carlson show last year and been quoted by Steve Bannon several times and must be the truth! Then good luck and do continue your belief! I have nothing else to say.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/02/12/china-covid-misinformation-li-meng-yan/?outputType=amp

The coronavirus wasn’t made in a lab. So why does the ‘Yan report’ say it was?

Mistt, Gauri03, Radpriya and 2 others like this.