Cost of Maid in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by rekhatj, Jan 19, 2010.

1. rekhatj

rekhatj Senior IL'ite

Hi radhaparth2000 !

Looks like it is very much reasonable for a triplex house with so many cleaning activities.

Its very hard to get maid who cleans bathrooms, car parking areas, terrace etc apart from regular household activities...My maid says.. memu adantha cheyamu amma...utti inlalla panulu e chesthamu...

So going by what u said..its 100% reasonable...

Rekha

2. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

Hey HemaDurga :)

Na we bought vegetables ourselves...we had rented fridge.....she used to cook one curry and one Dal everyday ...if we are bored with dal she cooks sambar instead.....but only two items per day......and rice we used to come home from office and cook for ourselves......No. She does not cook breakfast :) ......We ate only one time at home......we hardly ate breakfast......and lunch we had at office.....and we ate only at night and utensils of night were left to wash in the morning....

Found her through references... :) .......watchman's wife knew someone...that someone knew her.....

Ohh is it ?? 1500 rs is tooooo high....

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear rekhaj,

I also felt its reasonable :) Thanks for your inputs

4. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

oh ok saipavani, thanks for your detailed reply... we are gourmets, i guess !!:rotflwe want atleast 2 curries(veggie and green leaves curry) and sambar or rasam, rice, for lunch and chappatis and curry for night.

all this and paying reasonable amount is ok for us...because we are looking for a vegetarian cook only...

but the biggest part is, where to search this person, we are really pulling our hairs out !!Witsend

5. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

where do you people stay ?? which area??

6. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

in himayatnagar... actually i could not find any manpower agency for cook...am still searching..

7. Priakarthi

Priakarthi New IL'ite

I am staying in KPHB and the maid charges 300(cleaning utensils) and 300(Sweeping the home daily)..irrespective of number of person....She has been hired by two or more pppl in out flat...so she comes regularly...

8. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

We used to pay Rs 500 3yrs ago for our own 3bedroomhouse at Lingampally BHEL for 4 people, to do utensils,washing clothes,sweeping the house & mopping the floor every alternate day,now they r charging Min Rs 800 to our neighbours depending on the family size,at my mom's place at Dsnr maid is being paid Rs 500 for 2people for the above work,sick leaves, paid leaves & special gifts for festivals are as usual :bonk...

9. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

we are paying 800 in ameerpet for cleaning utensils, sweeping & mopping . no bathrooms nothing. 3 yrs kid and our pair only stays.

she comes regularly but she takes leaves means mininmum 1 week maximum was 20 days 2 months back.

1 week leave means she expects full pay . only when it was 20 days she said you give me reasonable pay this month.

10. DipsN

DipsN New IL'ite

I live in Gachibowli and I pay my maid 1500 for cleaning floor(dusting and mopping) and utensils. she does'nt speak Hindi so I misunderstood what amount she said. i thought she said 1000. and now i have to pay her 1500. isn't this price too much for cleaning?