1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Corona-frustration

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Ragavisang, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Just using this thread to vent out. Sorry if I'm too boring

Why can't the people stay inside their houses? I know when someone or some factor is forcing us we want to break that thing. But this is not the situation rt. On top of it High court is saying we should respect the feelings of the human beings and they can't interfere in it.
    My frustration is , Are the hospital professionals not human beings? Leave alone respecting them, we need not torture and kill them by spreading the virus mindlessly. I saw a video in that Doctor was saying they can't even eat,drink water or Pee for 10 to 12 hours when treating the patients because of their protective suit and they wear Diapers!!! to attend the nature's call. So we don't need to respect their feelings but we need to respect the free birds who are roaming in the street and spreading the virus!!!

Are those people staying inside their homes dealing with different age groups worrying about basic needs and responsible human beings desperately waiting this to be over so that we all can resume our normal day to day life not considered human beings???? Think about the Police force, they are here to help people who needs food and shelter instead they are forced to act like teachers/Gundas to discipline the roaming people...oh God!my blood is boiling.

I want some lawyer to file a case against these stupid selfish people and get them the Punishments like

1. I want those people's houses Electricity connection and/or water connection to be cut off at least for a day or two instead of beating them. That will be taken care by their family members instead of Police after the punishment is enforced.
    2. They should disinfect the roads and hospital areas and especially Mortuaries, so that they know how it feels when one lose their loved ones for the disease.

If there is a different angle to this issue please let me know... I'm losing sleep over this issue friends.Thanks for reading.Stay home and stay healthy.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    drdiva, ratan, joylokhi and 4 others like this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I can understand your frustration towards people who aren’t following social distancing.
    But if their electricity or water connection is disconnected they would definitely be more restless and for sure they will not be inside their homes which is more dangerous.

3. Urmila

Urmila Silver IL'ite

Can understand your frustration but isn’t it essential for the federal government as well as some states to enforce the stay at home orders. Eleven out of fifty states have no orders so far and people are free to travel in and out.

There is no cohesive national response and that’s the fundamental problem in America. Lack of earlier response inspite of them having the first case on Jan 20 th the exact date like S Korea. All I can say is that not only am I disappointed but totally enraged by the Federal response to this pandemic. Only hope lies with some sane state governors who are doing their best to help the public.

It’s a virus which has no boundaries unless we do what is essential to prevent the spread. So public should take it as a national problem rather than just like individual state problems.

4. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

We need to train our minds to be stronger than our emotions or else we gonna lose our fight! Stay positive amidst negativity. "mental health is just as important as physical health."

5. GregoriaBoul

GregoriaBoul Silver IL'ite

Lots of selfish people in our city do this too. I'm worried and stressed that the lockdown will be extended again after April 30...

6. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Dont think , all problems will be solved in 1-2 months and roam around freely as we are doing pre Covid-19.

Dont think too much about others roaming around the city. you never know whats reason for them to stepout. 1-2% definitely violating and others stepping out with reasons ie. medication, hospital or family emergency etc.

Can understand the frustration and nothing in your hands. Pray and stay safe @ home.

Once lockdown removed and Our mental situation will be suspecting each and every one. until we find the medicine and no more Covid-19 cases across the world.

STAY SAFE is only option and request not to think about others safety.

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:A rear has gone by. Time to record here yourreflections.
    Thanks and Regards.

8. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

A year from then, situation is still not ok...second wave is turning out worse than first, we still don’t have vaccines available now for all age groups and people are still roaming freely without masks and social distancing.
    Yes I’m feeling frustrated too..this pandemic has caused problems in my personal life, health wise a single I’m unable to get treatments done, professionally as I’m unable to go out for job.,..all because people around me don’t follow rules making it unsafe for me to even go for essential tasks.
    Yes I can identify with frustration of the OP..