1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Yes and her mom is very beautiful too !

2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Vanitha had gained some good name after BB and CWC which she damaged after her latest marriage. It's her personal life but she shouldn't have done these in such a haste. Any normal man could have guessed how that marriage would end up. I too feel sorry for her for certain things but she herself is responsible for other half of the damages IMO.Hope she realizes things atleast now.

meepre, stayblessed and balakrish like this.
  3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Howdy!

Saving Pavi was something I expected ! Reason: Valentine's day is coming up and definitely they need content.
    Ash-Shivangi
    Pavi- Pugazh

so for that reason atleastthey wanted to buy more time and make Pavi stay.

I think they kind of at least give some leads on the topic before hand. For eg: In yesterday's vattaram task, participants chose dishes as per the cuisine they got without much thought
    For eg: Kumbakonam Kadapa is something I haven't heard of

Ashwin 1m is phenomenal. He was hardly in 20 or 30 K in the beginning of CwC and got 1 M followers in short time
    Honestly I felt this weekend episode had slightly lesser humour content compared to previous episodes.

5. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

True. Also the participants don't seem to be very serious about their cooking nowadays.

6. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I have a different opinion on this week's episode. I loved it.

One thing I realized is that, watching the promo ahead of time reduces the fun and surprise element. I resisted the temptation ( and it was hard ).

I really enjoyed both the characterization and the pairings. Kudos to CWC team on the characterization.

Spoilers ahead for anyone who didn't watch the show and intends to.

Loved Pugaz as yama darma raja. His make up, body language, humor, he lived the part. Was hilarious. The place where he called himself sumar dharma raja was ROFL. and when bhatt knocked down his crown, he handed his gadha to dhamu saying "Appan..." and telling " you are holding it like a lolipop, was over the top. Amazing presence of timing

Also, telling Suneeta's name as "Darsha Gupta"....was LOL!!!

Suneeta looked divine as Chitragupta. I was floored by just the two of them.

Next was Bala and i forgot his twin's name as iyampettai aruvadai nambi kaliyaperumal chandran and indran. Great characterization and make up.

Mani and sivangi as thiruttu paati and pethi were fun. I was not as excited about the baahubali characters as the makeup was not as good ( its tough I acknowledge ). Sharath did his best with the role. Had a hard time identifying sharath and thangadurai.

There were a bit less funny stuff during the episode given that the show is going towards the end and this being the elimination round. But by the end of the friday episode where everyone was holding hands and dancing, it was a really feel good episode.

More later....

Indeevara and stayblessed like this.
  7. balakrish

When I heard Pavi was going to make dessert for the last task, I thought if it tastes good, baba baskar would be eliminated. After all there is creativity and novelty in the dish and baba baskar made only regular channa masala.

I think judges normally don't go purely by that week's cooking and baba baskar's history might have saved him there. IMO he should have been the one to be eliminated as Kani's dishes were both difficult and she gave varieties.

Also, the reason Shivangi was tied to Baba Baskar's table was that the later in an interview was very critical on Shivangi. The poor thing worked really hard this week and refused to leave the station or even go talk to Ashwin. Lot of the content from Shivangi was missing due to that.

Also Pavi was quiet annoyed with Thangadurai and went into a shell. You can see her really upset. Pugaz noticed, consoled her and made her laugh.

Pugaz is pretty awesome overall.

Also, could see Kani having fun this week for the first time in bala and bala's brother's company. She was joking, having a good time as they both gave her the advantage. Normally Kani is tussling with Suneeta or someone else to make things happen. Today was nice to see her relaxed and enjoying the cooking.

Kani was also looking pretty today.

Ashwin was doing some pranks turning off baba baskar's stove and stealing their watermelon.

Madurai muthu jokes didn't fly this week. I think they should make him the co-anchor as there will be a designated time he can talk and weave his humor. He is finding hard to create conversation and add his humor as by the time he gets a chance, everyone is immersed in the task.

So in a way I agree with less humor this episode. Not as much punch lines from bala, shivangi mostly silent, madurai muthu didn't have enough opportunities. Pugaz did his fair share.

But the episode was very entertaining nonetheless. I might watch it once more anyways.

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

promos are out. pretty exciting show lined up..

stayblessed and balakrish like this.
  9. balakrish

Madurai Muthu gems:

stayblessed likes this.
  10. KayKuyil

KayKuyil Silver IL'ite

Unpopular opinion maybe: but I strongly think that Ashwin and Pavithra has some history. When they have worked together, the level of ignorance that he shows towards her is weird. Even in last week’s show, when she gets good remarks, everyone applauds except him. Wonder what!!

stayblessed and balakrish like this.