1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Web Exclusive 40 minutes of awards episode for CWC3. They could have aired this over the weekend:

anika987 likes this.
  2. balakrish

Sruthika and Arjun amma intereviewed by Kureshi, super fun ( Pavam Arjun sema damage by Sruthika, but Arjun seems very sweet ):

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The more I see her interviews, the more I dislike <hate is a strong word I'll remove that> her. She looks fake to me. How can someone in this age speak in baby-talk ? I just dont get it .
    Is she intentionally speaking konji-konji to put up a cute image ?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    Lonelygirl17 and chanchitra like this.
  4. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

yes
    ya, irritating

Lonelygirl17 likes this.
  5. balakrish

Rithu is getting married. Happy for her ( although a bit sad for Bala. They were such a cute couple with such chemistry - not just in the show but the interviews and interactions ). Bala somehow displayed most times that he is not ready for her and does not deserve her. After all, both should be in similar wavelength in most places.

Good luck Rithu, we love you no matter what. Engirundhalum Vaazga [ Bala feel pannalai naalum, naa romba feel panren pola irukku ]:

[​IMG]

Rithika is a famous small-screen actress, who is currently playing an important role in the soap opera 'Baakiyalakshmi', being telecasted on the Star Vijay channel. Earlier, she appeared in Vijay TV's blockbuster comedy cooking show 'Cooku with Comali' and won the love of the fans.

[​IMG]

As per recent reports, Rithika was said to get married soon. Today, the actress took to her social media handle to reveal that she wedded a person named Vinu. Sharing a photo with her husband, Finally… !! MRS.VINU with god’s grace. need all ur love & blessings to us" (sic). The picture is now going viral on the internet.

[​IMG]

Ritika's wedding reception is said to be held on November 27. On the other hand, Rithika flirted with Bala (Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru fame) during her stint in Cooku with Comali as a part of the comedy show. The show fans are sarcastically commenting that she left Bala alone and married someone else.

[​IMG]

6. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Ohh god people are so crazy if they are lamenting about Bala. That was a show and that flirting part was planned which both of them told. It isn't even like Ashwin Shivangi where she said she has a crush. Shipping a pair is fine that shows what these guys (actors/entertainers) did worked out. Bala also flirted with Punya in super singer. Every season/show they repeat the same: with Punya on SS and with Rithu in CWC. People who watch the show needs to understand the line b/w shows and their real life. Enough ranting. Good wishes to Rithu.

7. balakrish

Rithvika is such amazing talent with such comic timing. She displayed so little in cwc. I hope she will get her due someday.

I don't like this guy much from the looks. Hope my first impression is wrong.

Wishing the couple and particularly rithvika the best.