1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Thought to text you but restricted myself as it is weekend. Vanga vanga :cheer:

I too thought she will go for face off.

And as for ashwin's replacement, I am waiting for darshan . Though he is not as tough looking strong as santhosh , I wanna see how he carries himself .

anika987 likes this.
  2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

On spot comedy try pandra but set aala. Mukkuthi murugan kita than rendu chefs pesinanga and I felt like she was ignored many times. Poga poga than theriyu.
    Vanitha feel (in cooking) kondu vara try pandrala therila but no one ignored Vanitha atleast

anika987 likes this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Avanuku bathila ivaru than niraya suthinaru.
    But he handled barath well without getting too angry

anika987 likes this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

May b bcz of covid for 1st episode alone they have made them cook in set of 5
    But it won't be a shock if it continued as set of 5 bcz unlike bb house they are not gonna be inside the house 24x7

In last season too both chefs were informed of mischiefs done by comalis , particularly pugazh's tantrum infront of camera

anika987 and sweetsmiley like this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

I liked the way how sivangi enjoyed the whole episode being herself

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hello Hello

CWC3 started off very well!

What I liked?
    Cook la best find is Santosh..Semma smart ah irukkan,semma grounded ha irukkan...semmaya samaikkaran..semma kool ah irukkan
    Roshni looks good..mebbe will watch out for her dressing ..Cooking long run la theriyum
    AD and Vidyu semma fit for cooking show contestants ..they are giving their best..yes vidyu konjam self dabba
    Comali la Qureshi is good. Bala as usual tried his best to make everyone laugh..
    Sivaangi looked gorgeous ..Honestly felt she looked little lost..She may need some time to sink in S3 as she might be missing S2 contestant :p(Pugal to back her and pamper/ Ashwin to flirt)
    I loved Sunita's dress...Enakku serious ah athu venum..whattey colour and design...Loved how cutely she said " Kannuku kulirchiya irukku"
    Yaaru andha sheetal,Adhirchi Arun?
    Indha Bharath unmayileye beku ah illai apdi nadikkarana??
    Mookuthi Murugan is taking time to settle..

What I dint like?

V Bhat too much beating...Sorry sir..yeppovathu pannina nalla irukkum..yeppovume pannina nalla illai
    Mani as usual over acting
    Mano bala was a complete let down...Inspite of sharing screen space with Sivaangi, he made no attempt for content..Ithula he complained Sivaangi pouring lot of water for Aviyal..Sivaangi gave back very well
    Indha Sruthika yen ipdi loosu madhiri Irukka?However agree her sense of humour in conveying her failures ..She does give major fitness goals ..

Overall I started watching with zero expectations and finished with a good note

Ithula waiting for S3 episodes I ended up watching for 2 S2 episodes and felt nostalgic

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Caide, Ranchu, anika987 and 2 others like this.
  7. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

He
    hey Honest ah enakkum Sunita dress venum..Please share link if anyone spots it

Caide and anika987 like this.
  8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Yes Yes.correct Varhem .Konjam over thaan..Bhat sir hitting comalis...Looks like he is hitting them hard

meepre, Caide, anika987 and 1 other person like this.
  9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

After watching ur comment, i did check last season in hotstar .It went for 41 episodes i.e. 21 weekends i.e 5+ months..So easily 6 months ootiduvaanga...

First cooking only it will spread i guess, They were taking time for introduction and they dont want only intro's in first week, so they have splitted 5 cooks i feel. It should be regular episode only after one elimination.. will see..

10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

What happened after Rahul thatha intro. Anyone saw in TV? pls post..