1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Convince Parents For Intercaste Marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pkk1, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkk1

pkk1 New IL'ite

I love a guy.I am brahmin and he is from low caste.I told my parents about our relationship but they started abusing me physically and emotionally. They cursed me that you won't live happy ever by hurting your parents and why did you choose the guy from low caste.They keep on beating me and said change your decision otherwise we won't be able to show our face anywhere in the society.They said we will kill ourselves if you will not change your decision.

2. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Isn't this the same as this other thread you created recently - Intercaste Marriage Help

I'm curious to know how this post is different from the other one, especially when you received so many responses on that. Did the responses not work for you ? Are there different expectations to this query from the original one ?

joylokhi and vaidehi71 like this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

OP...if you want people to respond and give more advice.you can just bump up the original thread by writing some thing simple like....can I have some more advice?or something like that.
    No need to start a new thread.

4. pkk1

pkk1 New IL'ite

I know That I have created the same thread earlier but I was not getting the updates so I created a new one.But now I am getting the notifications.So how can I delete this thread?

5. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

You could inform moderators to close this thread. Deletion I believe is not possible. You can contact @Induslady or @IL_Admin

Induslady likes this.
  6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@pkk1

Closing this thread for now. Please continue in your original thread on the same topic.

This will soon be removed as this hasn't kicked of yet with responses on the discussion topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.