controlling ANGER / being Moody

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Soniagauba, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Soniagauba

Soniagauba Senior IL'ite

Hi all indusladies,

I am Sonia Gauba, although new to this site but I really feel this site is very EGO SATISFYING.

y I call it EGO SATISFYING is coz i get to express my self completely and to relate with the ladies here.

I really find it better to search in INDUSLADIES than GOOGLING something out.

So :bowdown

INDUSLADIES ROCKS !

ok, now coming to my problem .

I've been married for nine months now. No,wait, that's not my problem coz I have a loving, caring and understanding husband. My problem is that I GET ANGRY VERY SOON. VERY SOON MEANS VERY SOON. I get cranky, will be abusive...in no time.I don't get abusive on face. It wud be rarest of d rare that I expressed my anger on to somebody or i refused somebdy something. I mean I JUST CAN'T SAY NO.even wen MY HEART YELLS NOOOO. to the loudest. I have an image of cho chweet gal. but that's coz I never say no. and the problem is I want to say No. The point to be noted is ALL THIS STARTED AFTER MARRIAGE.

4 e.g. if I say to my MIL let's have cabbage as dinner, she wud give me atleast 4-5 good excuses Y not to make cabbage. in that type of situation I want to say no mom, but I just can't.

wat happens @ d end is I get frustrated,
    I wud mumble & then misbehaving wid my hubby.I knw it's wrong but no matter how hard i try to control it happens.

But then in no time I will be chirpy n happy. appeasing my hubby,playing with him.

PAL ME TOLA PAL ME MASSA (as v call it)

@ times even My hubby finds it strange... so I just wanted to knw if there's any1 else facing d same issue

wat do I do?

pl reply

2. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

The impact of angry, turbulent marriages is substantial: for example, research demonstrated that unhappy marriages were a risk factor for depression and were associated with a 25 fold increase relative to happy marriages. Similarly, researchers have found a 10-fold increase in risk for depressive symptoms associated with marital discord. Marital conflict and anger are also associated with increased blood pressure, impaired immune function, and a poorer prognosis for spouses with coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure.
    A 2009 study revealed that spousal anger is a contributing factor to depressive illness in the other spouse. "The more hostile and anti-social behavior exhibited, the more depressed the spouses were after three years.

I feel this is very common in women. Change in the total environment, place, house, food, style of ling ...

But try and overcome it..
    All the best..