CONTEST - Write your own climax ...WIN a fabulous gift!

Discussion in 'Contests & Winners' started by kavya, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kavya

kavya Bronze IL'ite

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Are you a budding writer? Want to try your hands writing a climax for an already written story?[/font][/font]

Here is an opportunity that you can utilize if you have a flair for writing and grow your creativity...
    [font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/font]
    [font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/font]
    [font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Varalotti Rengasamy has written a story - "Should I tell?" without a climax hoping that you would complete it![/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Write your climax and WIN a fabulous gift.[/font][/font]

You can read the story here

Hurry-up to post your climax! This contest is open ONLY till Aug 25th, 2005.

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hurry Up! - Write your own climax to the story by Aug 25th, 2005

Hello Ladies,

Hope many of you would have already seen the various climax posted by some of the members for the story Should I tell?

Interesting to read the imagination and creativity of the writers in the IndusLadies Community!

Hurry Up! Write your own climax to the story by Aug 25th, 2005.

Don't forget, the writer of the winning climax is sure to WIN a Fabulous Gift!

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hearty Congratulations...

Whose climax for the story "Should I tell?" wins the prize???

Ahhhhh...there is more than one winner for this contest.

Here you go with the names of the "winners" of "write your own climax" contest...

[​IMG] Ambika Ananth & Meena Prakash [​IMG]

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

We will soon ship out a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S gift for winning this contest via mail!

NOTE: Please private message IndusLady your shipping addresses. Thanks.

Check out the winning climaxes here...

Climax written by Ambika - Part I
    Climax written by Ambika - Part II
    Climax written by Meena

Check out the comments about the winning climaxes here...

Comments on winning climaxes
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Sep 2, 2005
  4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Congrats!

Hey!

Congrats Ambika and Meena...great work..

I am a new member,just getting to know this site better day-by-day.Love this site.

Cheers!!!!!!:clap

5. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Thanks A Lot...

I sincerely thank the team of judges for selecting mine and Meena’s climaxes and giving very pertinent points validating the decision.

I would like to justify my climax, now that it has taken the place of a winning entry, the need to do that becomes inevitable.
    Since there was no word limit, I allowed the climax to run into a lengthy one.

I feel the seminar incident is the mainstay of my climax…that’s what filled Shalini’s character with poise and equanimity..to see things in a positive light. But I agree, that it does not fit really in the short-story writing technique

When Rishi asks Metha to confess the mistake, he is not running away from it, he is taking a valid proof along for his own confession… so that Shalini may not be left with any doubts about any loopholes in his confession.

THANK YOU INDUSLADIES AND VARALOTTI, FOR A VERY INSPIRING AND EXCITING CONTEST….I am sure all the members enjoyed the very concept and the outcome.

Ambika Ananth

6. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Thank you alll, thank you so much.........

I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS GREATEST MOMENT OF REJOICE.

First or all, I'm not a writer and I've never written stories or text or taken part in any contests before.

But when I read the short story I just couldn't resist writing the climax.
    I did go thru the validations and agree with the judges.. I do need to improve my language while writing.

I wanna thank Varalotti and the Indus Ladies team for this wonderful contest and for giving me an opportunity to be a winner..............

I also would like to congratulate AMBIKA, she seems to be a fabulous writer and I was sure she would win this contest and I'm only happy to be sharing this stage with her.. WELL DONE AMBIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  7. meenaprakash

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ambika,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just enjoyed ur narration of the story.

It was a easy and beautiful flow of words and I knew u would be the one to win this contest.

The way u write also shows u are very mature and a lovely person to be with..

would like to see more of ur contributions in future and I'm definitely keeping a track of all ur posts........

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  8. ambika ananth

Enjoy..

Dear Meena

Its sheer joy to share the winning spot with you....I thank you for your kind words and warmly reciprocate your love and affection.
    Let us make this site more and more enjoyable with our sincere participation.
    I join you in thanking once again, INDUSLADIES and SRIDHAR VARALOTTI.

Have a great day...ENJOY...

LOVE

AMBIKA

9. meenaprakash

Thank you Sunitha.....

Dear Sunitha,

Welcome to our site.

We would like to know u better.. this site is a wonderful place to be in. sure u'll enjoy being with us.........

Thank u for ur message.......

10. ambika ananth

Thank you..

Dear Sunitha

With all the excitement I totally forgot to 'Thank You'...the first one to congratulate us. Please accept my hearty thanks and a hearty welcome too...

best wishes
    ambika

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.