Contest Time, Friends - Dinner for Americans!

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Chitvish, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

You deserve it, Meena

Dear Meena,
    I was almost wishing there is tie for the prize and Lo! induslady heard it. Congrats for the prize.
    Dear Varloo,
    You have started new year wll. wHen are you inviting me?
    Regards and Happy pongal to you and your family.
    Meenu

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Sanksailaja, adhbuthamaina idealu meevi:)

Read your entry and I appreciate your sincere and loving effort to please your American guests. I noted the way you mentioned that you would arrange the party with your 'limited' resources. Resources don't really matter, it is a friendly and generous heart that counts and you seem to possess them in plenty. Mee party idealu naaku chala nachindi , mee intiki vachchina athithulu adhrushtavanthulu:)
    Wish you many many lovely parties.

L, Kamla

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rajmiarun...

You have planned a lovely dinner for your American guests and there is no way they are going to leave your house without taking with them some flavour of Tamilnadu in their hearts. Your entry sounds very inviting and wholesome.

L, Kamla

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Leelal...

Like others, you too have given importance for rangoli and ethnic Indian decoration for your party for the American friends which will be a sure hit with the westerners. I especially liked the idea of a low level table for eating in the Indian style. You have a vivid fantacy.

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kanakanswamy...

Your entry shows that you write out of practical experience. It is true that many Americans have a know how of Indian cuisine with so many Indian restraunts here. It is also true that they are always impressed at how fresh all the Indian preparations are as we make them from scratch and that always fascinates them. Coffee too is a very welcome ending to such dinners and what more if it is a filter coffee. Nice entry.

L, Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vivbass..

Your menu will enthrall any guests, not just the Americans. Nice list and I appreciate your enthusiasm.

L, Kamla

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamla !

Hats off to you ( do not start imagining wildly how I will look with a hat on!) for patiently appreciating each & every contestant with your honey-coated words !
    If there were more appreciative persons like you around, world will be a much better place to live !!
    I L is blessed that you are a valuable member, rather moderator .
    May your tribe (particularly in I L ) increase !
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear SIgayatri...

Meeru Andhra Avakaya pickle and Gongura pachadi serve chesarante, anthakanna manchi dinner inkoti undadhu:) Nice entry.

L, Kamla

[

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Sweet Chitra...

Everyone has taken so much trouble in imagining or writing about a Dinner for Americans. I enjoyed reading all of them. You and co have taken great initiative in creating and conducting this competition. This is the least I can do:) No big deal.

L, Kamla

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You are a splendid person, Kamla!

Dear Kamla,

I have been watching you for the past one hour. You have been writing to every contestant having something good to say about her entry. And to every one in her own way (and some times in her own language, I suppose it was Telugu).

IL could give the prize only to one contestant as per rules. But you have given a much more precious prize to all the contestants - a hug, and above all an acknowledgement that the entry has been read and appreciated by a loving human being. Surely, no one can better your gift.
    You will always remain blessed, Kamla. Shows your really beautiful mind.
    Love,
    sridhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.