1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Contemporary BoxNet Mosquito net

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by coolsandy, Dec 13, 2014.

1. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

I have been thinking of getting a mosquito net for myself; Kinda boxnet which covers the entire bed circumference. Also, looking for something which can be draped after use, more like curtains. Or something which can be scrolled up. Do furnishing shops sell such ones.. any idea where one can find custom made mosquito nets.. I am not really looking for treated nets but more of simple ones... but with a contemporary and mod touch to it.

Have you been using such ones or rather plain old nets? What is your experience with it? How do you manage washing and maintaining those nets? Any tips would be of immense help.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

coolsandy,

google for easymosquito website. they have something similar to what you are asking. a friend says this is more nicer as it is easily manageable for them...

have been contemplating whether to get one or not, as it is a temp residence for me, and i have mosquito nets for windows and balconies at place for my own place.

1 person likes this.