Congratulations Vidya 24

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Vandhana, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Surya

Surya Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

Congratulaions on crossing 1000 posts. I enjoy reading your posts.
    Keep on posting.

regards,
    kodi.

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

My dear,dear friends,

Thank you all,for noticing a big mouth who has been out of order 1000 times. I promise in my next set of posts, every word will count. Have restrictions for computer/internet usage at work, so please excuse the one combined reply to all.

Sunitha- Thanks for your greeting and kind words in both threads. I missed u in IL, though I also read your posts.You convey candid thoughts and never flinch in asking or answering a question. Members like u make IL a home of home-truths.

Priya(Amarnath)_ Thank you for the warm greetings.I loved your words,'friendly,lovely'- they are best used to describe a person like you. Am amazed at yr FB in cookery, u r one gourmet cook. Wish I lived near. I am a good taster.

Vidya(vmur)- Thank you, I dig yr description of the friendly neighbourhood gal. You have helped me out at many times with slokas and links. As for yr postings on naivedyam, Go Shala, Tulasi, Maha Periyavaal- you are one treasure in IL.

Tamanna- What is life without you,Tamanna? Thank you for the greetings and the tamanna for the next 1000. Look forward to reading more and more from you in IL. New members like u signal eternity for IL.

Shal- Shalini,the lovely one,thanks. You have always supported me and I am grateful for your direct approach and fearless views.Think of every morning when I am on the Elliptical. You bring a fairy tale touch to IL.

Padmaja- Thanks for yr greetings. You are a new member,yet one noticed so well. I made palkova using milk powder by yr recipe,it came out well. Since I have restriction at work to use computers, did not turn a FB. Sorry for that and thanks for a great recipe.

Laxmi- Thank you. My posts are not exactly enlightening,often I end up learning something more,something new everytime I log in. Glad u like them though, u make the most searching questions for the weekly poll.

Vidhi- Thanks for the kind words and for the observation that I 'express clearly'. I cannot express otherwise. It has got me in and out of trouble,but I follow my conscience in posting.

Meenu- Thank you for the kind words and good wishes for the next 1000.

Satya(sakhi)-Thank you,sweetheart. You know I cant stop chattering. No stories in IL,they will kick me out.

Preethi- thank you for the good wishes. Er, am a bit embarassed, but for a super loquacious one like me,1000 is not too hard. Am trying to make every post and every word count from now on. As for commitment in IL, u r the poster girl for that.

Kb2000- Thank you. Wish I were a queen,would have given u a Veerasangalai, as they did in olden day Travancore. What remarkable service u render, with converting posts into pdf. Wish I could do more than thank you and wish you more power,grace and joy.

Sathya- Mikka nandri. That was one joyous ditty. Treat will be better than thachimum and oorkayvadu. Let us go to KamatLoka Ruchi and eat all the yummy North Canara food. Take Sundari along with us. Hope to see more nature cure tips from u in serious, in IL. This is a request.

Meena(Prakash)- Thank you not once but twice. You taught me the phrase,'real face,virtual face'. And you are a lovely person in face and heart,real and virtual. Why bother with a Aysh pic,yours is better. U r a dear,dear friend.

Kodi(Surya)- Thank you. I am glad you wrote in with your greetings. It feels really good to be noticed by a friend like you.Thanks and may the best in life and earth follow you.

Love you all gals, you are all sweethearts for keepers.

love
    Vidya

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy ( Induslady),

Thank you for yr congrats and best wishes. I am glad and grateful that you like my posts. For any wannabe journalist/writer, the true Sadhana is churning out 300 to 500 words a day. And most do not do that,leave alone get an audience to read it. With a forum like Indusladies, you are not only sustaining our culture but also provising a forum where we can write,hone our skills,interact and receive FB.A one stop forum to friendship and success. May IL grow to more strength in the years to come!

regards
    Vidya

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  4. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Way to go Vidya!!!

Dear Vidya,

Way to go. I have read some of your posts. I really like them. I have meant to congratulate you on ur writeups but never got around to do it. So let me take this oppurtunity to wish you on ur accomplishemnt of 1000 posts. You posts are beautifully written and are very inspiring too.Keep them coming, Love to read them all.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:claplove,
    Jothi.

5. sriranjani

sriranjani New IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

I have always been amazed at the range of your posts, whether it is chatting with Vidyasaradha in Indonesian lingo, or commenting on the nuances of human qualities in Varalottis threads, or coming up with a bunch of flowers in the flowers and angels thread. You are a angel at heart and a fragrant flower outside.

I clearly see in you what I lack in myself. When somebody criticised Varalotti I jumped like a mundirikottai and spat venom. I regretted my post afterwards. But you gave a very balanced reply and in the end won that lady over to (y)our side.

May your tribe increase.

I pray the presiding deities of our town Swami Nellaiappar and Gandhimathi Amman to shower their choicest blessings on you and give you health, happiness and long life.

I also have a selfish prayer to God, that I should be around when you reach the next milestones - 2000 posts, 5000 posts and so on.

Love,
    Sriranjani

1 person likes this.
  6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

My dear Jothi and Srirenjani,

Thank you both for writing in. Both of you are new members who have made an vibrant impact in IL.

Jothi- thank you for saying that you like my posts.I am a sucker for praise,especially genuine one. And may I honestly say, I always click on yr posts first ,among new ones. All yr posts are great. I loved the last one of significance of flowers in the US. Hope to see lots from you in the days to come.When you reach 1000 posts, it will be 1000 wah-wah posts.

Srirejeni- Thank you for your kind words and for your obesrvations on my posts round IL. You are the most strident of all new members here. But welcome, nothing can spoil IL as much as flattery,cloying and catty criticism. Hopefully, with members like u, this wont happen. Keep going,girl!Nellaiappar,Kanthimathi are also our deities on Ramji's (my husband) side.

affy
    Vidya

7. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya

Congratulations on completing 1000 posts. I always read your posts first especially the discussions in Varalotti's thread. They are very opt and your understanding of human qualities is what I like very much.

Though it is first face-to-face meeting with u, u r not a novice for me and many times I thought of sending PM to u to appreciate some of ur posts, but somehow reluctant. Anyway, ur completing 1000 posts has given me this opportunity.

Best wishes for the next 10,000 posts ( I hope u will reach that soon).

With love
    Varudhini

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Varudhini,

Thank you for such an appreciative mail. Well, the admiration is most mutual. I cannot stop marvelling at yr embroidery thread. I do a small bit of emb. but you are a class on yr own. The sarees are wonderful.I am grateful that u liked my posts in Varalotti's forum. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I loved yr daughter's name-what does Kimeera mean?

love
    Vidya

9. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidya
    My heartiest congratulations to you.
    I love the way you make every post seem like a nice , cosy chat .

Regards
    Manjula

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Manju,

Thanks, I like yr posts.There is wisdom,precision and beauty. Loving the words' nice cosy chat'.Gee, I hope I am not the IL resident chatterbox.But hey, stoke the fire,get the warm throw, butter the popcorn and read ho! I love the pic.

regards
    Vidya